• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

love the adorable and floofy looking fire doggy
looks like something so nice to sleep on during the cold winter months

Manectric

Cute little pumpkin ghost. I’d like to have a couple just to hug, but I feel that way about a lot of Pokémon. Apparently it can glow, mind control people and take lost souls, but I don’t have much to fear from the reaper pumpkin.

Vibrava

I don't really have any feelings for that Pokémon and its line.
...In my opinion, it's boring to see answers like these in this thread. It would be better to let someone who does have an opinion about those Pokémon besides things like "meh" or "neutral" comment on them, no?

~~~

Salamence looks pretty cool. Interesting that it shares the same exact two Abilities as Gyarados: Intimidate and Moxie. Apparently, Salamence's Mega form makes it enraged because its two wings were fused together, though... that's not good (for it). Oops, ninja'd.

Kantonian Muk is just a living pile of sludge, which seems pretty boring to me. Alolan Muk, on the other hand, is much more colorful and even has some fragments of what looks like rock embedded in it, which makes it a lot more interesting imo.

Dreepy

@Zorchic
*do agree there, it does get kind of boring reading uncreative replies 'meh' or 'neutral' without giving an actual opinion

- can't say anything since it's not in the first post rules or mod decision - we will see those boring replies a lot, nothing we can do unless mods decide to change it

7/10
taking me a while to like, do like that it kind of has that 'serpent' like design nice coloring too

Jolteon

My favorite Eeveelution AND my favorite Pokemon. Love it. It's a great combination between cool and adorable, and its huge speed is incredibly useful in-game since it'll outspeed and KO just about everything that doesn't resist its moves. It's my precious spiky baby :bulbaLove:

Larvitar

My favorite Eeveelution AND my favorite Pokemon. Love it. It's a great combination between cool and adorable, and its huge speed is incredibly useful in-game since it'll outspeed and KO just about everything that doesn't resist its moves. It's my precious spiky baby :bulbaLove:

Larvitar
I remember seeing a few episodes with it and ash, which were pretty good. I like its colors, and it is a dinosaur, so mad props. Kinda nice, but it probably isn’t the best Pokémon for hugs, might be too heavy to pick up and it cost a lot to care for with the mountain of dirt line in the pokedex. One of those Pokémon that’d be best to see in zoos to visit.
Magikarp

Magikarp is one of those Pokémon that are so saturated in Pokémon media that it sort of sours my opinion of it a little, and this is Pokémon that always seemed unremarkable to me. So, uh, not exactly a good start. However, I do like the ironicness of its design. The top yellow fin looks like a crown, ironic for a common and lowly fish that is usually considered useless. Also, I wish the multi-colored forms from Magikarp Jump were incorporated into the core series or at least referenced.

Wishwashi

its ok looking
do lve the idea of it getting bigger when other Wishiwashi get together
like how some real life fish do when they join up for as school of fish
Pokemon itslef is OK looking, nothing special in deisgn, love the gimmick

Serperior

Back
Top Bottom