• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

(not much opinion as usual) :LOL:

Love the electric flyer, not just funny and flying type too
funny feuds it had with Snivy made me laugh
that silly time it joined up with TRio for almost an entire episode - Emolga was full of fun and love
Pokemon itself, awesome species, so happy it was part electric

Snivy

what to say about it/ - nothing bad, except it can be a nightmare if not prepared, the awesome typing and the ability, will be troubling
Do love it more than the normal Pikachu
love it's design and the way it 'high fives' in Refresh

Eelektross

It's... basically just cannon-fodder for Team Aqua and Magma and nothing more. There's really nothing I could say about an early Route Pokemon like Poochyena; other than I guess the fact that it sorta represents how people misconstrue hyenas as canines when they're overall closer to felines? Eh...

Porygon Z

used to be on my disliked for a while
after giving a try and it gaining the Fairy typing
really loving it more than before
cute design

that Pokemon that reminds me a lot of Egypt - Braviary
(eagle is their emblem, even in their flag too)

It's a solid Pokemon. Back when Braixen was first introduced I wasn't a big fan of it, but I wanted to play through all the starters in Pokemon X and Y so when I got around to using Fennekin, I decided to spend more time with it as a Braixen to see if I could get used to it. After appreciated Braixen a lot more after that.

Blitzle

I do like it, awesome looking, reminds me of the t-rex from Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
awesome design and coloring too and type as well
so ferocious looking

Aurorus

Back
Top Bottom