• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

first time I saw it, I thought it was incredible. but now, It just reminds me of a transformer, but at least its shiny form got cheetos XD

now for my favorite... ROTOM
I once went on a huge rant about how bullshit powerful the Pokémon was, and while I was mending at the time, it is a little crazy and a little bi awesome how Rotom can time travel and can act as Pokédexes and control bikes with a little help.
I don’t dislike it, though I do think it can intrude on places that can probably go to porygon without too much trouble. All in all, I like it, electric warts and all.
houndour

I once went on a huge rant about how bullshit powerful the Pokémon was, and while I was mending at the time, it is a little crazy and a little bi awesome how Rotom can time travel and can act as Pokédexes and control bikes with a little help.
I don’t dislike it, though I do think it can intrude on places that can probably go to porygon without too much trouble. All in all, I like it, electric warts and all.
houndour
I already commented about Rotom.

I love it :bulbaLove:, I have to admit that I didn't pay much attention to it at first, but since I used it in Black and White it has become one of my favorites. It's one of my favorite Pokémon to use in battle, especially its Wash form.

Gardevoir.

I gravely enjoy gardevoir, and it was the first fairy I actually used. definitely one of the best pokemon i've used

houndour

I used both houndour and its evolution in platnium, and I'm a sucker for edgy designs. they're both great pokemon and I would definitely use them again.

SCOLIPEDE

scared trilobite turns into bug samurai, one of the best

now, WISHIWASHI

do I love tarantulas, and other arachnids, really love it's design
do hate the typing - should have been poison/electric
I love using one in my teams
amazing coloring

Heliolisk

I really don't understand why it's Electric/Normal type. I've always felt like Electric/Rock could have fit it a lot better, since it's a desert Pokemon, its gimmick is being solar-powered, and stone absorbs heat from the sun. Not to mention it could benefit a lot more from having Sand Veil that way. I think Helioptile is cuter anyhow...

Crawdaunt

Elektross or Jolteon
love both - the fast moving electric foxy
or the awesome looking electric fishy

Pansear

Because I picked Samurott, this was the monkey I was dealt with. It wasn’t too bad for me, helped me get through way too many bosses because I still did not know how to play the game back 11 years ago.

As for how I think about it now, it’s fine. Not my favourite Fire mon but far from the worst as well. I did use it in my X nuzrun as well and while it was much less useful there thanks to it having a Sp.attk lowering nature he was still servicable. Overall, it and it’s line are alright.

Crabominable.

A much needed buff for Tangela that's certainly appreciated. Tangela was one of the most overshadowed Gen 1 Pokemon, so giving it an evolution to bring it out into the spotlight a little bit was deserved imo. Tangela and Tangrowth have this "fairy tale forest creature" vibe to me that I think makes them rather charming.

Breloom

Currently my favorite Fighting type. I really like mushrooms in terms of their aesthetics--they just look so alien and interesting to me. Breloom being a mushroom Pokémon is already points in my book. I'm also a fan of dinosaurs, and Breloom looks vaguely therapod-like in my opinion. So, overall, I think Breloom has a pretty solid design.

Parasect?

It also exists, and is overshadowed by salamance and rayquaza

delkatty

Back
Top Bottom