• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Love it. Big and cuddly and nice type.

Staraptor

Favourite fully evolved regional bird of all time. It is fast and hits hard and wrecks Steel and Rock-types with Close Combat - what's not to love?
Mienshao

Love that grassy goat. It's design is so simple but that works in its favor. It's also one of the better Grass Mons out there, with actually good stats and a pretty solid move pool. I used one in my first Y playthrough and he served me well.

Speaking of Grass Mons: Lurantis

Most bird Pokemon, let alone early-bird Pokemon aren't really my thing, and sadly Swellow is no exception. It's not bad, just... on the generic, paint-by-numbers side of things. I think its neat that they bothered to give it a unique niche/gimmick in Scrappy Boomburst; they oughta give more buffs like that to Pokemon that are otherwise ignored.

Speaking of obscure Pokemon that got relative buffs: Masquerain.

Lairon is hard. With that I mean that the way to obtaining an Aggron is really hard in Gen 3 games with all that Water,Ground and Fighting type users. It Traumatized me.

Chewtle

That thing is... just ugly. A lot of people claim that it resembles a bootleg caricature of Squirtle, and honestly; I agree. It also feels like it and Drednaw's G-Max form are both meant to plastically justify Drednaw never evolving; which... I feel has wasted a lot of potential and thus made me lose interest in Drednaw as a whole

Togetic

Back
Top Bottom