• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Cute, but kinda meh overall. I feel the line got a bit overhyped over the years, especially thanks to Misty. Really, only Togekiss actually has anything going for it, to the point its almost mandatory on teams now. Togetic is just another example of the mediocre designs that plague Gen 2 with equally unimpressive stats and moves.

Luxray

looks nice, was a bit annoying in the anime
loving nature kind of making me like grass types a bit more

Arbok

I'll just get to the point before anyone else could... Making any sort of Magikarp 'joke' is possibly the cheapest, most saddest meme one could make, and it honestly was never really funny even as early as 2010; nor was similar memes like idk, "FUCK YEAH SEAKING" or whatever dumb shit like that. I'd honestly feel sad, sad pity for anyone who thinks they'd impress someone in like Smogon or image boards with a post with text saying some nattery like "MAGIKARP IS OP! HE IS UNBEATABLE AND BADASS!" or something like that well into freakin' 2021.

Arctovish

It's my least favorite of the Johto starters. I greatly prefer Feraligatr and to a small extent Typhlosion (though I prefer Quilava overall in that line)

Bruxish

Awesome Pokemon. Has risen to be my favorite final Galar starter design (Surpassing Inteleon and that abomination Cinderace, which isn't a Pokemon but a human in a bunny suit), and has risen to be my second favorite grass starter overall, behind Torterra.

Lets see: Whimsicott.

Roggenrola has a pretty interesting and unique design, in my opinion; it's basically just a rock ear. It also has a cool sounding cry as well.

Geodude

Dragapult is a really unique and creative idea, but unfortunately the design just doesn't click with me all the way. There's just a few design quirks that I'm just not keen on, such as the connection between its tail and body.
One of my favorite Kanto Pokémon, and my favorite Mega. It has that classic Kanto monster design, which I really dig.

Giratina?

Its Altered Forme is rather off-putting, but I do like the Origin Forme a lot.
Latias

Both of the Lati@s are sleek and well designed, imo, definitely up there with my favorite Pokémon. Latias's red color and smaller build gives it a different feel than Latios, which I appreciate. However, I do wish their Mega Evolutions had more difference; currently, I care much more for the base form than for the Mega form.

One thing that's always bothered me about Latias's 3D(S) model is that there is one part of its tail that appears perfectly parallel to the viewer.
latias.gif

Scorbunny

Back
Top Bottom