• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Kamitsurugi? I'm not well versed in the Ultra Beasts, but this one happens to have a cool design (worth mentioning since some have very weird ones).

Negigaknight?

It's pretty cool. I don't know much, if anything, about the Gen 8 Pokemon in terms of stats and such, but speaking just from a design standpoint I like Sirfetch'd plenty. The absurdly long leek it has is pretty funny, and I especially like the pun in its Japanese name (Negigaknight = "negi ga nai to" = "must have a leek"). Seeing it in action in the anime warmed me up to it I think, before that I was pretty neutral on it.

Muk?

would look nice if it was too way over-designed - is an issue most newer dragons have, they try to make them too complicated looking
its oK lif it had less design to them

Qwilifsh

It's kind of goofy looking. I actually remember the first time I saw a Qwilfish. Before I started playing the games, nearly all of my exposure to Pokemon had been from the anime and if I hadn't seen it in the anime before, I didn't know it. So when I saw playing through Pokemon Crystal on Emulator and I encountered this thing for the first time I flipped out and was like "what the heck is that?!".

Natu

its such a cutie little fox, reminds me of Umbreon, kind of little sibling, even shiny is similar colors - so adorably cutie!!
I usually never evolve mine - lifetime Everstone

Zangoose

Although I prefer Corviknight over Skarmory, still it's pretty decent. Nice typing which provides immunity to Ground and removes a weakness of fighting. But I don't like how it's wing has been attached to its body, it's wings looks odd in terms how it has been attached and even legs but they look less odd than wings.

Mareep

I really like it! It's a very cute sheep design, and I also really like its evolutions too. I've used it a lot in HGSS playthroughs (and would definitely use it again if my old Pokemon games hadn't been destroyed RIP...), and it never fails to perform well. I will also say that while Wooloo is more adorable-looking, Mareep has the advantage of having a more distinctive design imo.

Roggenrola

Back
Top Bottom