• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Quite cute, quite good design, good colour combination and suitable for what kind of life form it is....so overall I QUITE like it.

Victreebel

looks a bit odd to me
likely bit going to like much
ability is amazing

Glaceon

Very pretty, but terrible in battle. I wish it was faster.

Yamper

Just silly and no charm other than the Corgi body type.

Combusken

took me a while to like
watching it in a few episodes made me laugh
so cute alongside Eevee
moves in such a funny way

Zigzagoon

What the…I just finished writing Electivire’s name in the other thread for rating! Seriously, check the time stamps. This is weird.

I like Electivire and I like you because I also like coincidences.

Magmar

It looks nice, do prefer Magby's design over its two evolutios - Magmar itself looks amazing
Fiery design an dlove the species its based on

Eevee - no worry, good or bad comments don't affect me, its everyone's own opinion

One of my all time favourites. Super cute and sweet and I like realistic animal Pokemon. I wish the anime would portray it as less silly and hyper though.

Combusken

I'm sorry, but it just looks dumb. Why doesn't it have a neck? Why doesn't it have hands? Why does it look like it's wearing shorts? I genuinely like Pignite more since it has a dorky charm whereas Combusken barely looks like a living thing, though I'm admittedly probably in the wrong for thinking this.

Rockruff

Its fun looking, looks playful like any pet canine
might be tough to play with one for the rock typing
do love the design

Pignite

It reminds me of middle schools wrestling. Nothing more, nothing less. (Admittedly, I am more critical of starter lines because they're going to be big mascots of their games, so if they mess up, it's much more impactful).

Hakam-o (Not sure if I spelled that right.

Good design just not an appealing one...

Mantyke

Not really a big fan of Beartic considering it used to be cute when it was Cubchoo

Tsareena

Back
Top Bottom