• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

one of my favorite Pokémon! Tangela was in desperate need of an evolution and they definitely delivered. I said earlier I'm not into pure Grass-types, but IMO Tangrowth makes up for that with its unique base stats and the great moves that it gets. Plus I just think it's really cute :bulbaLove:

Magmortar

took me a while to like, did find it strange at firsst
after while started to like it, still love Magby and Magmar more

Electabuzz

Eh? I like that it's one of the most unapologetically "monstrous" of the Pocket Monsters, but other than that I pretty much feel nothing when I look/think about it.

Jynx

I know this one has faced controversy in the past and she's not exactly the best-looking Pokémon (I feel Frosslass fits the Yuki-onna theme a lot more) but she's been a useful ally on my team a few times. I'd love to see a regional variant of her based on a banshee if they ever do an Ireland-based game.

Espeon

I think it looks excelent, precisely because it has an almost perfect 50/50 mix of both Gible's and Garchomp's best traits. It has this ''gruffy cuteness'' vibe Gible has but it still has the ''cool and intimidating'' looks of Garchomp.

Jolteon

Eh. It's alright. I'm kinda salty Gen 4 gave it an Evolution but not Banette since in Gen 3 they were, for all intents and purposes, counterparts, and I like Banette way more.

Mismagius

spooky and looks amazing, awesome dessign
perfect for Halloween themes or haunted themes

Delphox

I feel bad for all these Kalos mons I have no attachment to :confused_emoji:
But it’s pretty cool, I guess. The witch concept is pretty interesting, and it’s design is very pretty.

it looks terrible, didn't make the original look any better, made it look far worst.
Not something that will never catch my attention.

Linoone

Precious baby. Let’s Go made me like it a whole lot more.

Kangaskhan

I sort of like her, even though she looks like a dinosaur and not a kangaroo. Shame she is no longer good in battle now that Megas have been removed.
Furfrou

such adorable canine, a bit annoyed with the trims
not a fan of clothing and accessories on pets
do love the roginal form

Helioptile

Wasn't really a fan of it when it debuted, still not a fan of it now. Way back when it was revealed, IIRC relatively early into Gen 6's marketing campaign, some people fondly compared it to Mawile, but I don't really see it aside from the vaguely similar color palette and face. I do think the Electric/Normal typing and the fact that all three of its abilities tries to occupy a niche for each weather except hail is pretty interesting, though.

Krookodile

Back
Top Bottom