• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Not sure how I feel about a Pokémon that was once human. Doesn’t help that it evolves at a ridiculously high level or with a stupidly unintuitive method.

Tsareena

One of my absolute faves. I love this design: it's somewhat simple, but it's pretty and effective, because it really sells the ''Queen'' idea really well without being over the top. Arguably one of the prettiest mons we've got in a good while. Besides, it' pretty powerful with a good movepool and an useful ability. I just wish it didn't suffered from the ''Alola speed curse'' and was faster. I think it's average speed slows it down a lot, no pun intended.

Salazzle

Its design and typing are dope but I wish it wasn’t such a pain in the ass to get one lmao. Never had room for one on a team unfortunately

Magearna

I’m already not a fan of the concept of a “vicious canine” sort of Pokémon, and it doesn’t help that it’s pretty weak, with its only saving grace being Intimidate. I will commend it for being like the only “Route 1” Pokémon that isn’t a Normal/Flying/Bug/Poison-type.

Bellossom

design isn't too interesting for me, doesn't resemble any living species I like
do love the Ancient Misr culture behind it, a time in history I enjoy learning about

Kingler

It’s an angular crab. The fact that it was given a Gigantamax form and wasn’t left behind along the likes of the Paras, Seel, and Doduo lines is genuinely shocking to me.

Clauncher

Looks cool, has an interesting backstory and wide movepool-what's not to love?
Exploud

Eh, kind of bland. It just looks like its prevo wearing white fluffy scarves. It doesn't help that they don't even look anything like real chinchillas (I know some animal-inspired Pokémon don't have to look exactly like the animals they're based on, but the Minccino line has always irked me and I've seen better Fakemon designs based on chinchillas). I will admit it does look cuddly though.

Altaria

Back
Top Bottom