• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It is rather bland and has bad stats, although it is better than Persian, Purugly, and especially Perrserker.
Lapras

Not a good design and nothing remarkable about it. They wasted a unique animal.

Eevee

Call me basic, but I love it. It's huggable, cute, and very versatile for team building due to its many evolved forms, all if which I love as well. I do miss its old chirp-like cry, though.

Pikachu

Great Pokémon and important staple of mono-Flying teams. Sad it got taken away this gen, as it and Corviknight would be a great defensive core in mono-Flying and allow you to do whatever the hell you want with the other four slots.

Furfrou.

It's a gimmicky Pokemon. Doesn't make it bad or anything though! Id say it's one of the more interesting ones + it has an amazing shiny

Generic choice since it's my icon, but corviknight

A very good bird, honestly. Probably my favorite of the Common Regional Bird in pokemon so far. It's got a cool design and concept and is extremely reliable in battle. What's not to like?

Victini

Back
Top Bottom