• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Goofy and unappealing. Hopefully its evolved forms are better.
Salamence

I actually somewhat like her, although I can see why many people dislike her, based on the design. I also like the Mega, shame it is no longer available.
Eiscue

I like Eiscue. I think it's a very cute idea for a Pokémon, and I like its design for the most part. The only thing that's holding it back from being a favorite of mine is that something about its proportions always just feels slightly off to me... sorry Eiscue. :( I liked seeing it in the anime, though.

Falinks?

The concept is interesting and it has a cool signature move, but I still find it pretty ugly.
Spiritomb

I dig the ice behemoth look. It's not that type of Pokemon that would ever be in my top favorites but I do like it.

Ledian

One of my favorite Grass type Pokemon, as well as well as one of my favorite Mythicals, right up there with Shaymin (Sky.) I have many fond memories of Celebi from over the many years I've watched the Pokemon anime and played the games, starting with when I first saw Pokemon 4ever way back in 2003/2004 on DVD from Blockbuster!

Torchic

Back
Top Bottom