• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Easily one of the best Ice-types both in design and battling ability in the franchise. It's got a great selection of moves, good offensively solid typing, and great stats that work so well with the Ice-type's glass cannon nature. A great addition to the Ice Mon family and vastly improves upon Sneasel.

Speaking of Ice Mons: Hisuian Avalugg

okay im gonna post again here because oh my gd. i forgot that thing even existed. including just base avalugg but i had completely wiped from my memory that hisuian avalugg is a thing. geez

luxio

The tufts at the bottom of the head ruin it for me. They look like a bad hairstyle. I also wish Shinx wouldn't evolve into ferocious looking mons (that's not to say that it doesn't make sense).

Meloetta

Has a cool design and a fun Ability, and is easily a much better Dark-type fox than Thievul. Shame it has never been great competitively.
Donphan

It's okay, nothing too special. Probably one of the better designed Gen 2 Mons with a decent movepool and well-rounded stats. It's pre-evo is quite cute, too. Overall, not bad.

Spiritomb

Looks pretty creepy and mysterious, and I like its backstory and typing. Shame it is a pain to get in most games.
Exploud

Um ugly, annoying, and doesn't look much like a Pokemon...

Tauros

Has a simple yet cool design, is fast and has a good movepool. I like it better than Bouffalant.
Milotic

A neat Pokemon that I never get around to using. And a certain Milotic in the Utopus series is infamous for how broken its AoE flinch-inducing twister is.

Drifblim!

I like that it's based on a balloon and a ghost balloon is a unique idea but the design is poor. The limbs are particularly bad. Oh and up until now I thought it was called Dribflim :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ninjask

Neat in that it's the fastest non-legendary Pokemon and fun design, but wildly outclassed in terms of how cool and unique it is by its counterpart Shedinja. It's like a kid who does well in school and gets straight As, but his brother graduated college at 16. It's somewhat ironic that conceptually Shedinja is the shell which has been discarded, but at least for me and I suspect many other Pokemon breeders, it's the Ninjask which gets discarded in reality.

Octillery

OCTOCLACKER, USE AURORA BEAM! Could've been less of a huge departure from Remoraid... but I get what they were going for with a handgun fish becoming an octo-cannon. But on its own, it's a fun Pokemon with a surprisingly huge movepool.

Magnemite!

Back
Top Bottom