• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

One of the best birbs. I love this guy so much. Just the concept of it is awesome, and its design only adds to that. I love how its eyes, when open, are always in that wide-open stare, and I like how it always has its wings out. It just adds to that extra bit of craziness that I love.

Fomantis

An absolute cutie. I have always had a soft spot for Glameow, mostly because of how it was a gray cat with white paws, much like my own kitty Mittens (Well, her coat was much darker). Before Gen 7 came around and introduced Torracat, it was my favorite cat Pokemon.

Shaymin

Really cute and simplistic. Gotta love hedgehogs. Grass asthetic fits super well. That being said I'm not that crazy about it's sky form. Doesn't quite fit it, idk. Still overall really like it. Probably on the higher end of mythicals for me

Meowstic

Last edited:
It's hands-down one of my absolute favorite Pokémon. I love her and Jirachi~ (and others too but they're my favorite Legendaries)
Just the...cuteness factor is a big plus (her ears are like the usagi-ringo!!!), but also the fact that like, she's just a happy lil bunny

Genesect

I remember Fossil Fighters....from a YouTube video my little brother watched!!

My first thought was "Pikachu" for some reason then I remembered, they appeared in ORAS a lot!!
So, the spawn rate is very right for them I guess, but other than that they're not too bad! The Alolan form looks like a Shiny variant, and should be called Snowshrew lol.

Ratatta

Back
Top Bottom