• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I’ve got one trained up in Sword as a special sweeper; haven’t gotten the chance to use it yet though. Also, I remember it as one of only two genderless Pokémon that learns Attract.

Miltank

Whitney war flashbacks

It's kino. It's kinda just your standard cow, but the color scheme is pretty cool and idk, something kinda derpy about its design that makes appreciate it a bit. It's also cool that GameFreak somewhat acknowledged it as a female counterpart to Tauros. Would makes sense if they could hatch each other or hav a shared preevo, but eh, what's done is done.

Pikachu

I mostly remember it for the Porygon incident (You know, the one that caused a lot of kids seizures?). At first I hated it for letting Porygon get banned from the anime. Then remembered that was stupid to hate Pikachu for that reason.
Nowadays, I'm pretty neutral to it.

On the topic of the Porygon incident, how about the geometric duck itself?

Yea, I was pretty sad at first, then I remember that I never watched the anime.

Anyways, on to Throh. I don't really like it, it straight up looks like a muppet knockoff, not as bad as Aromatisse though.

On the topic of that, how about Aromatisse?

When something is as hated as Aromatisse, I tend to root for it solely as an underdog, so I’ve warmed up to it over time. Now that regular evolutions are back with Legends: Arceus though, I wouldn’t mind a branched evolution with even more “plague knight” vibes, Dark/Fairy perhaps?

Mega Blaziken

It's okay, nothing too special. Although it is the better early route bird in Kanto. And I remember naming my first parakeet Pidgey when I was a kid back when the Pokemon craze was high. (she's long since died, bless her little chirpy soul).

Speaking of early route birds: Starly

Have never gotten the chance to use one since I’ve never played a Sinnoh/Hisui game. Looking forward to giving one a try in Scarlet/Violet though

Of all the Normal/Flying birds it’s probably my favorite and proof that the “simpler” designs aren’t necessarily a bad thing.

Rookidee (not Normal/Flying lol)

It is rather generic, but I like its movepool and the fact it can be very fast either in rain or in a hailstorm.
Hippowdon

Back
Top Bottom