• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Silvally is, for some reason, the Pokemon I really like despite not using it much. I feel weirdly protective over it, as if it was a fragment of Gladion's soul or something. I want to protect it and Gladion and they both strike me as too pure for this world. Perhaps I am weird?

Mr.Mime

The Kantonian one is creepy, the Galarian one is a bit better, but it evolves into the monstrosity that is Mr. Rime.
Haxorus

Last edited:
It is cute and has two good Abilities, and its evolved form is pretty adorable, too.
Salamence

I have nothing against Salamence but it's my least favourite pseudo-legend. Entirely because I happened to prefer the others and also that Metagross is my favourite of them. It's simply pure process of elimination rather than me actually disliking Salamemce; something just has to end up in the bottom spot in every list.

Seismitoad?

Personally my least favorite puppy Pokemon. While I love dogs, I definitely prefer the larger dogs over the smaller ones, and apparently that goes the same for Pokemon. Lillipup is just meh to me. I can see the cute factor, but there are better dogs

Speaking of dog Pokemon,
Hisuian Growlithe

It is a friend and I do quite like it. Quite cute and charming. I don't really prefer it to the original Growlithe though, and one of the main reasons for that is that I don't like Hisuian Arcanine. I often judge pre-evos on their final evos as most of the time, you'll be using those in-game. Also, original Growlithe and Arcanine have a special place in my heart as old favorites, so these newer versions don't quite cut it for me.

Speaking of Hisuian Pokemon, let's try Wyrdeer.

I like its creative name and it feels like a Gandalf homage, intentional or not. Haven’t gotten a chance to use it though since I don’t have Legends Arceus. Also, if it weren’t one of the few new pokes from that game I probably wouldn’t remember it as much since I’m whatever on Stantler.

Speaking of Pokémon everyone forgets from Johto, how about Girafarig?

I think it’s pretty cool. I almost broke tradition and got Y over X because of Yveltal. I wish its lore got a bit more development but that’s gen 6 for ya. Also its shiny is hilarious, the baconbird is a treasured member of my collection

Steelix

Back
Top Bottom