• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Speaking of unexpected bulk, how bout that Fur Coat ability?

I like that its designs can be permanent now. Surely there was a technical reason for it to revert back upon being put in the box in previous gens but that was always annoying. I wonder what other things can be “fixed” in post like this through the use of Go and Home.

Alolan Persian

Love that it was given those extra resistances with the Fairy-type; and Huge Power is a pretty great ability, especially when paired with Belly Drum. But outside of that... I think it's just alright. I personally like Marill a little bit more.

Carbink

Ehhhhh.........it's alright. To be honest, I haven't really used it much, given my general dislike of SwSh. That said, its an Ice type in Ubers, which is just crazy, and its offensive power and presence are things I do find impressive, and I would definitely use it......if I liked Ice types a little more. That all said though, I think I like the Unovan form of Darmanitan better.

Obstagoon

I love it. One of my favorite gen 8 Pokémon. It looks cool, it gives relevance to a neglected line I’ve always liked, and it’s quite useful in battle. There’s a part of me that wishes Hoennian Linoone got to evolve too but oh well.

Talonflame

Though actually not one of my favorite bird Pokemon nor one of my favorite Fire types (I actually like its pre-evolved form Fletchinder better,) it's still an awesome Pokemon in its own right (just wish its attacking stats were a little higher.)

Greninja

I'm a fan of it. It's easily my favorite frog 'Mon. I like Ash-Greninja's design a bit better, but even without Battle Bond, I would still use it in an X/Y playthrough.

Silvally

I love the Unovan variant, but the Hisuian one is disappointing.
Roserade

It's actually the best Evo for Togetic and it's quite one of the better flying Pokemon. It's a little scuffed because it differs from my picture of a flying Pokemon since it doesn't have a beak. Arbok

What that thing can use attract sucesfully?
That means that i have a chance to find a partner?
Its ugly but a nice grunt Pokemon.To be Beatiful is not the only thing. For me a first choose poison type mon.
Galarian: Nice but a little stucked. Poison Fairy is a good combo. Mmmhhhh....Scyther?

A bit overrated, dislike how its head looks like a dinosaur and not a mantis. I love Scizor, but Kleavor is ugly.
Stoutland

Because of their placement in the Unova region, I tend to think of the Lillipup line as the “true” early route mammal since Patrat was such a dud. Wooloo would probably replace Skwovet in my eyes too if I ever bothered to use one.

Back to Stoutland; was a great team member in my first runthrough of White and has great coverage moves with the Elemental Fangs. Great design wise too, can’t say much negative about it.

Rattata

I quite like the little thing. I think the bright purple and red do it a huge favor to make it stand out (and for that reason, I do slightly prefer it over its evolution Raticate). Plus I just think it has a cute face.

Kirlia

Cute little Mon. Love how it dances and twirls in things like Amie whenever happy. And it's part of a really good evolutionary line. Plus its typing is stellar. Overall, a good middle stage Mon.

Hisuian Arcanine

I prefer the Kantonian one, but it is still a better Fire/Rock-type than Magcargo and Coalossal and a vast improvement over Hisuian Growlithe.
Fearow

Back
Top Bottom