• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Don't care for either of its forms nor their evolved forms. Does have a creepy backstory, though.
Articuno

It's..........alright. I'm generally not the biggest fan of (most) mono-Grass types, since they tend to have such poor coverage (Sunflora, Cherrim,) and tend to be rather meh. Gossifleur is no exception to this. Design-wise it's not bad, but in battle it's not really that great. So, it's just.........okay to me.

Barraskewda

I do have to admit that I find Dubwool a bit disappointing. On one hand, I do like that we have a sheep Pokemon that's actually allowed to remain sheeplike throughout its whole evolutionary line. On the other hand, Dubwool is unfortunately too boring in my opinion; sure, Wooloo is also "just a sheep" but it's an incredibly adorable "just a sheep". Dubwool meanwhile does away with all of Wooloo's charm and doesn't really replace it with anything notable. If Dubwool had retained Wooloo's cuteness (as this fanmade Wooloo evolution does) or had some form of regal elegance ala Stoutland (as this other fanmade Wooloo evolution does), I would appreciate it far more.

Gorebyss

While it's definitely not the most standout Pokémon from Gen V, I still really like both it and its evolution. I think its design paired with its type combination is very charming. (Though to be quite honest I may just have a soft spot for it, since when Gen V released, at the time I had a fascination with hermit crabs. :notworthy:)

Carracosta

Incredibly pretty-looking, has a good movepool and a nice form gimmick. One of my favourite Galar Pokemon.
Furret

It's okay - the episode where a group of them made that giant twister in Kanto was epic. Not my most favorite, but still do think it's cool!

Deerling

Back
Top Bottom