• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

There’s quite a few deer where I live, so I’ve grown attached to this line personally. Can’t wait to possibly use one in Violet, wondering how they’re going to implement the season mechanic though since it died after Gen 5. (Go?)

Galarian Stunfisk

An absolute baby. My favorite Pika-clone (though I'll admit Pachirisu comes close). The moment I first saw Emolga I loved it. Its design is simple and great! I also have a major soft spot for flying-type Pokemon. So having an electric shoulder buddy who likes to glide around is a big plus for me. I really need to get a plush of this cute little guy.

Ribombee

Diancie’s really cute! And the fact that it gets an adorable Mega is even better! I’m not sure if it’s my favorite mythical, but it’s definitely precious (pun not intended).
I don’t know if anyone said this one yet, but:

Sharpedo

?????????

As for Sobble, it's my favorite of the three Galar starters, and it's pretty cute too. :giggle: But both it and its final form Inteleon are cool as well, with Inteleon's ability to glide through the air something I find particularly awesome. I like its stat spread too, and its overall design I find to be nice as well.

Lycanroc (Dusk Form)

It is quite adorable, has a good movepool and hits hard. One of my favourite Kanto Pokemon.
Dewgong

I remember as a kid watching the episode "The Misty Mermaid" when the Seel living at the Cerulean Gym evolved and when it said "Deeeww-gong-gong-gong!" upon evolving, I could not stop laughing my head off as I thought its dub voice sounded hilarious. Since then, I can't help but associate Dewgong with that (I know, I had a weird sense of humour back then). But still, I like its little horn and fangs and flowy-looking flippers.

Milotic

Bash me if you want, I don't like it. I already dislike Wooper mostly because of its fanbase, but having an all-black or dark gray color scheme is never appealing, so I like the paldean form even less.

Drifblim

Donphan is such a cool and creative design! Not only is it an elephant (which is awesome), but it's also a tire to match how it rolls around to move and attack. I don't remember ever using it before but I'd love to use it since elephants are my favourite animal.

I'm picking Mega Pinsir.

Back
Top Bottom