• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like it a lot because I tend to be into feminine designs with flowy outfits or body parts. The arms being attached to the head is a nice and unique touch too. I'm also glad we have an ice type with such a good design since there aren't a huge amount of ice type Pokemon out there.

Marshadow

Crazy to think that a candle-looking creature is able to go toe-to-toe with some of the biggest legendaries out here. Other than that, I don't have much of an opinion on Marshadow.

Hisuian Typhlosion

A bit creepy looking but it's great that it's benevolent (according to the pokedex at least). Love the type combination as well.

Rotom (standard form)

She is somewhat ugly and I greatly prefer Nidoran-F, Nidoqueen, and even Nidorino.
Meowstic

I don't find anything appealing about them and the design reminds me of stuff you see on DeviantArt and that's just not my thing.

Male Frillish

Awesome design for a legendary ground type. I like how bulky he looks.

Fletchling

I'm not sure what the point the poster above is trying to make so I'm going to 'de-hijack ' this thread of mine (I'm the OP).

Munna

I seem to be one of the few fans of this Pokemon. I like that we have a Pokemon based on hieroglyphs and that he lives in another dimension.

Sandshrew

I quite like the eyes but not the rest. It looks like the fat cow type haha.

Yanma

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom