• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

A good design but I feel sorry for him that he developed in such an unfortunate way, especially since I like Wooper a lot.

Galarian Slowbro

It's quite a cliche rabbit design so I'm not crazy about it. I wouldn't say it's downright terrible though....it's very average.

Starly

One of my all time favorites. I love how friendly it is and that it has the lowest catch rate except for legendaries and Volcarona.

Alolan Raichu

Not reeeally my favorite. From a design standpoint, all those blobby round shapes it has look a little bit awkward and unnatural to me; I just prefer that sharp, "cute but cool" vibe that a Kantonian Raichu has. I don't hate it or anything though — I really like the unique Electric/Psychic typing, and the blue eyes along with the surfing motif possibly being a subtle reference to Puka.

Roselia

Favourite Mythical of all time. Shame they have nerfed Dark Void so badly.
Mamoswine

It's cool, it looks like it's wearing goggles which is funny but I think its speed and special defense stats should be switched around.

Togetic

Don't like its thin neck, large head and tiny wings. Togekiss is so much better.
Vespiquen

Like the design and movepool, and greatly prefer it to Bastiodon. Shame it is so slow.
Lanturn

Ikr

It has the perfect typing for its appearance, it's pretty cute but its big belly looks a bit weird.

Plusle and Minun

Meh, I see they were introduced to showcase Double Battles, but there are much cooler Pikachu clones.
Dusknoir

I believe it has a good design but I don't really like it. I don't understand what it's supposed to represent.

Scolipede

Back
Top Bottom