• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Tells us your opinion about the favourite Pokemon of the poster about you

Max1996

Roly-Poly Pokémon
Reaction score
Neutral towards Munchlax.

Greninja.

MunchlaxKing88

I need berries to survive
Reaction score
Froakie's cute, but Greninja is overrated and a bit overdesigned for my taste.

Bewear

Chidamari Sketch

Fallen Angel
Reaction score
One of the very few Fighting types that I actually like. The fact that it invokes the uncanny valley-nature of mascot costumes gives me that cute/creepy edge that I appreciate.

Sableye.

MunchlaxKing88

Reaction score
although i prefer Mawile, Sableye is super cool and is it weird that i find it kinda cute?

mimikyu

MunchlaxKing88

Reaction score
It's a cool pokemon but it looks a bit too grown up to be a baby pokemon.

Wooper

GenmasterBusy

Reaction score
I think very highly of Jirachi as only a pure hearted trainer would be able to even try to hunt it.

Tyrogue

SpinyShell

Setting shell traps
Reaction score
I’m pretty neutral about it. It’s.... okay. Not the ugliest Pokémon in the world.

My favorite is Turtonator.

Chidamari Sketch

Fallen Angel
Reaction score
It's cool; I like that the first non-legendary Fire/Dragon type isn't a generic western dragon.

Ninja'd, I'm super disappointed in this thing and it's... honestly one of the two pseudo legendaries I genuinely hate. Sliggoo could've become an eyeless, grody slug monster and yet Game Freak decided that it should evolve into this fat blob.

Archeops

Neosquid

number six
Reaction score
I think it's funny, and I like the theory about its "tail" being the main body and housing the more vital organs. I also appreciate how long jessie has held onto hers.

sableye

MunchlaxKing88

Reaction score
a really cool and adorable goblin that likes to eat carbink, i love it! it also reminds me of stitch.

Altaria

Neosquid

number six
Reaction score
its fluffiness is admirable, but otherwise I don't care

morpeko