• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tells us your opinion about the favourite Pokemon of the poster about you

I used to ignore Dragonair for the longest time, but for some reason, I recently became interested in it, and now it's one of my favorite dragon-types. It is very pretty, moreso than most other "pretty" Pokemon imo. I vehemently dislike Dragonite, though. Which shouldn't be surprising.

Gourgeist

It's not really a Pokemon that I feel like I can focus for too long; sorry, I can't be sincere without being utterly blunt like that sometimes. Frankly, skunks have never been an animal that really struck a charm to me, either.

Beheeyem (Third favorite Pokemon)

i actually quite like miltank. i used to have a cow when i was little, so maybe that's why? i just think she's cute d:

i'll toss out my runner-up this time, torchic

it's pretty cool. i quite like how it's so small yet weighs ~250 pounds... also, like, food. relatable.

my other second-favorite, tied with torchic: sylveon!

I'm not keen on it because I don't like the long ears and quite short tail (I do like how they look on Jolteon though...). I also don't like the light colours....it looks as if it's literally washed up lol... . It's a pity because I'm a fan of ribbons and I would've loved to have had a Pokemon with long flowy ones that I also like.

Pidgeot

it's fine, a little basic but i don't mind it. it's certainly a classic if nothing else; i also really like its cry, even if it seems a little unfitting for the mon.

ogerpon.

Back
Top Bottom