• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Tells us your opinion about the favourite Pokemon of the poster about you

SpinyShell

Setting shell traps
Reaction score
It's sorta cute... not much else to say about it.

Turtonator.

TRNatalie

Reaction score
Pretty cool! Really cool design, great typing, and I love the creepy and dark lore the line has.

Meowth

TRNatalie

Reaction score
Spooky skeletal bat, so cool! One of my favorite Legendaries! I also love all the fan art and comics with Lillie trying to get her grown up Nebby in the bag.

Growlithe

Neosquid

number six
Reaction score
it's really cute, I like its mouth area which resembles strips of tape and the little cloud on its head. Purple is my favorite color too. It's also delightfully creepy how it carries children away. I love drifblim too.

araquanid

MunchlaxKing88

I need berries to survive
Reaction score
I said it once and i'll say it again: I find it kinda unsettling.

Shinx

TRNatalie

Reaction score
It’s cute and it’s evolutions are pretty cool.

Yanmega

Neosquid

number six
Reaction score
it's certainly an intimidating bug. Speed boost yanmega also has a playstyle similar to sharpedo, my second favorite pokemon. I somewhat like it.

gourgeist

Chidamari Sketch

Fallen Angel
Reaction score
One of my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon. I like how it vaguely resembles a candle sticking on top of a pumpkin, its witchy nature, and how it has a Halloween-themed signature move called "Trick-or-Treat".

Archeops

TRNatalie

Reaction score
One of my favorite Fossil Pokémon and Rock types. It’s 3D model animation of it trying desperately to stay in the air is great.
Ninja’d. I have a feeling Morpeko may become my favorite Pikaclone. It has so much personality and the way several of my friends on here love it makes me like it as well.

Alcremie

MunchlaxKing88

I need berries to survive
Reaction score
I find it boring and i like other mushrooms and bug/grass types much better.

Primairna