• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tells us your opinion about the favourite Pokemon of the poster about you

One of the very few Fighting types that I actually like. The fact that it invokes the uncanny valley-nature of mascot costumes gives me that cute/creepy edge that I appreciate.

Sableye.

I think very highly of Jirachi as only a pure hearted trainer would be able to even try to hunt it.

Tyrogue

I’m pretty neutral about it. It’s.... okay. Not the ugliest Pokémon in the world.

My favorite is Turtonator.

It's cool; I like that the first non-legendary Fire/Dragon type isn't a generic western dragon.

Ninja'd, I'm super disappointed in this thing and it's... honestly one of the two pseudo legendaries I genuinely hate. Sliggoo could've become an eyeless, grody slug monster and yet Game Freak decided that it should evolve into this fat blob.

Archeops

I think it's funny, and I like the theory about its "tail" being the main body and housing the more vital organs. I also appreciate how long jessie has held onto hers.

sableye

Back
Top Bottom