• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ten years ago: Welcome back to Bulbagarden"

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 years, wow. Congratulations, Bulba! Here's to many more great years of derping fun and excitement!

And so it begins.

While I've not been in Bulba for too long (Only 4 years), I've certainly come to like this place a lot. And I sure hope to be here to see more memories created in the coming years.

Congratulations Bulbagarden, Congrats admins and congrats everyone who has been in this forums. Let's make this place even better.

I haven't been here for even a year, but I want to say, happy aniversary Bulbagarden Forums! Wish this site the best :)

Happy Birthday Bulbapedia! Hope you'll still be here in another ten years.

It's so weird to look back and think I joined here only 3 years into it, and now I'll have been here 7 years this year. That's a third of my life. But yeah, happy birthday Bulbagarden, it's been a great ride so far.

I love reading that first post and thinking of it as Archaic just assembling a ragamuffin crew from across the fandom to create something that grew into this.

I love reading that first post and thinking of it as Archaic just assembling a ragamuffin crew from across the fandom to create something that grew into this.

Yeah, like some kinda dramatic movie with action and spies and aliens and explosions!

...I'm weird. Yup.

Happy 10th, Bulbagarden! A big thanks to all of the staff for cultivating and maintaining such an outstanding community.

10 years seems so unbelievable to me. This place is my safe haven, so I'll be staying for its 20th anniversary.

Happy 10th Anniversary, Bulbagarden! ^_^

10 years :0

Some screens of the original layout/design would be cool.

Happy Bulbaversary, Bulba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom