• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tenth anniversary Groudon and Kyogre to be distributed in Japan: Various stores to di

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tenth anniversary Groudon and Kyogre to be distributed in Japan: Various stores t

That isn't an official version of the theme and is not in the sound data of B2/W2 (I've checked).
It isn't? Then someone was really desperate to create the wrong impression. I've seen people use that theme as evidence of remake plans (which it wouldn't be even if it were official).

Re: Tenth anniversary Groudon and Kyogre to be distributed in Japan: Various stores t

It isn't? Then someone was really desperate to create the wrong impression. I've seen people use that theme as evidence of remake plans (which it wouldn't be even if it were official).
Nope, it isn't. I took one last look at the sound data to be sure, and it's definitely not there.

So with that settled, I'm looking forward to seeing what theme they remix for the special musical.

Yup its official Ruby and Sapphire Remakes will not be coming out next year why you ask why would they be giving out Pokémon that would already somehow be catchable in upcoming remakes but I could be wrong that's just my opinion anyway.

I don't think this is implying we're getting RSE remakes ,it's just to celebrate the games' 10th anniversary, though it does give me hope that they could be making them. With only two months left in 2012 though, I don't think they will announcing anything about them this year.

Anyway, can't wait to get these in the US this March.

Do you have a point? That's just most people , doesn't mean it has to be me.
My point is that you're preaching to the choir. No one here has said that this implies that remakes are coming.

Do you have a point? That's just most people , doesn't mean it has to be me.
My point is that you're preaching to the choir. No one here has said that this implies that remakes are coming.

I realize that, I'm just stating what I think. I don't think this distributions means we're definitely getting RSE remakes, but I am hopeful.

I don't think this distributions means we're definitely getting RSE remakes, but I am hopeful.
I wouldn't be hopeful if I were you.

we'll see next year that is all we can do... We might get R/S Remakes or we might not -shrug- GF's been big on trolling us for the last few years so trying to predict what they will do is pointless

I think he means with the whole, no 'Grey', but Black2/White2. Bit of a troll.
I didn't think so. Plus, the word "troll" implies something pointless or malicious, like misleading us about the likelihood of remakes.

I thought they wouldn't do anything to celebrate by this point, but hey. (Forgot about the idea of giving away Pokemon.)

There. A simple distribution to celebrate the 10th anniversary, not remakes. Told y'all they weren't happening this year.

Were there even a lot of people thinking, as recently as the past few weeks, that remakes would be released for this year (released in Japan)? I'm sure pretty much everyone would already agree with you by this point.

Anyone who thinks RS remakes were coming out this year, or even next year, should feel very, VERY bad.
I also hope we get this here in Europe.
Another thing, unless they can make the game recognize the Link Cable as always in, we're not getting eShop releases. Nintendo aren't going to publish a game that can't be 100% completed.

Another thing, unless they can make the game recognize the Link Cable as always in, we're not getting eShop releases. Nintendo aren't going to publish a game that can't be 100% completed.
It is possible to emulate the Link Cable via wireless functionality. It's been done with various ports, with The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords being the best example.

I still think that ports are a viable alternative to remakes that can allow Game Freak to focus on developing brand new games (which can revisit old regions). The reason that I think ports haven't been done yet is that GBA compatibility is still being promoted in the current generation due to the DS Lite not being outdated just yet. More to the point, the 3DS eShop still doesn't support GBA ports, but I see no reason why that won't change in the future.

I can't see a full remake tbh.

I also feel the numbers of pokemon is getting very bulky.

I could forsee a pokemon ruby 2 type game. Set in hoenn but with a new story and with ofc new graphics locations etc. And with 10-20 new formes for existing pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom