• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Terraria lets play - Superuxie

Superuxie

Looking good, Joker!
Reaction score
Ok, so I thought I would give you all a descriptive blog about my terraria world. So I logged on and I chopped wood, as usuall. I then mined down and got some of the copper that was in the dirt. I noticed a chest and three pots. I broke the pots and got 22 rope and 13 torches. In the chest were two teloportation potions and a few bottles, 12 torches, and a blowpipe. of course, I had no seeds so that didn't seem usefull at the momment. I then built an npc house at spawn for the guide. At this point, It was night, and I started to farm monsters anyway because im not a new player. been playing for about 3-4 (1 month apart) years now. Anyway, my health right now sucks, and just as I was thinking that, I found 2 heart crystals practically right next to each other! lucky today. Next post will be tommorow if my internet doesnt use *ahem* splash again. (I have got to stop using that joke)

Okay! today I got really lucky and found 2 SKY ISLANDS! one of them had a lucky horsehoe, which, yes please! and the other a shiny red balloon! then, I found a desrt temple, which I was really excited for the sandstorm in a bottle! but instead I found the basically crap pharoh vanity armour. I was bummed from that but thats beside the point. I also found the ocean and started farming sharks when I had my gills potion active.

Today i found the worlds evil, luckily, it was corruption not crimson. Phew, I really hate the crimson. it just sucks. I got totally screwed over by at least 7 Eater Of Souls, but what really got me, was that I was trapped in between two of them and then a devourer came over and "split me in two". Well, that was the death message anyway. the whole thing sucks since i was carrying all my coins on me, and, well, yeah. oof.

ok, so I defeated the eye of cthulu, eater of worlds, and the slime king. Im working towards skeletron right now actually, and I think im prepared. I also set up the platform spanning across the underworld for the wall of flesh. Im already prepared for hardmode, as I have been grinding for the molten armour and already have a bunch of other materials for hardmode equipment. So, thats not a problem. just got to defeat skeletron, then the wall of flesh.

wall of flesh, has crumbled. it was a little harder than expected but it still worked out. Now, I also defeated a mech boss since my last post but i forgot its name XD its the eater of worlds but the mechanical version. wow, I feel stupid Lol

ok, so I keep forgetting how to summon mechanical skeletron, so I took on the golem, and got completely wrecked. XD my current weapon set is: Red phasesabre, Godly muramassa, Godly blue moon, molten hamaxe, molten pickaxe and armour, all of which I obtained pre hardmode. Well, I kinda need a better set! XD

ok, so I broke a few demon altars, by few, i mean, well, i left only one. XD so the many ores i collected have led me to realize im in between a mage class AND a warrior class. ive decided to stay in between both. but, i also noticed, I have 38 graves, 23 of them being "split in two" by arc wyverns, they r just way to freaken fast!

ok. this is getting ridiculous. Whenever I try to interact with my npc's my game crashes... lol. soooo, me, an intellectual, (dont question the mighty memes) decides to transfer save to a different desktop in the same desktop XD (like, a folder type thing, except i think it might ACTUALLY be my sisters laptop, idek) it worked. Lol

upnp system probably, look it up if u dont have any clue what im talking about. basically a shared system of servers like when your internet provider uses multiple towers and routers, idk best analogy I could think of XD

Corruption: your so mean. Crimson: your a lot meaner.
I have been digging holes since prehardmode to block off the corruption, in a certain fashion tho.
when the corruption spawns, it has deep chasms, difficult to get rid of. when the crimson spawns, it has an above land layer, then it has a weird monster mouth and when you go inside, it splits down into a deep twisting tunnell, which leads into this one giant chasm usually 500- 800 blocks deep, then many different paths and chasms split from there. as if that wasnt hard enough to get rid of, there can be up to 3-4 monster mouths in one crimson. yeh. its ridiculous. But hey, at least my worlds not crimson! i have spent 5 hours today, not even joking digging down 650 blocks, then expanding that tunnell to 10 blocks wide, THEN going sideways untill I reached the end of the corruption, THEEEEN going back up and widening it 10 blocks, THEEEEEEN i went back down and the sideways tunnell i deepened 15 blocks. yeh, so now the corruption cant spread XD!

im so froakien (pun intended) tired of the worlds evil, maybe their should be an option to disable it, but the altars are completely surrounded by blocks and so they just fit and are deep underground. then, it makes it harder to bless the world with ores. I mean, its a decent idea, in my opinion.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom