• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ongoing Terrible Tuesdays: ME Streams Pokemon Legends Arceus

Reaction score
Another game I was coerced into playing due to donations to the charity stream, I broadcasted my very first Pokemon Legends Arceus stream this evening, which you can watch here: Twitch.

...This is going to be an interesting series, assuming I don't get mauled by an Alpha Pokemon due to my own carelessness.

In conjunction with this series, I've been recording footage while wandering around performing research tasks between streams.
That footage will be uploaded to the Maniacal Engineer YouTube channel and this playlist.

You can find the first episode of ME's Meandering Research Mishaps here.

This was an excellent stream from this past Monday.
Twitch

ME's Meandering Research Mishaps will be going live on Tuesdays and Saturdays at 1:00pm US Central Time at least through mid-September.

Moving forward, I will be streaming this series on Suffering Sundays at 8:30am US Central Time, and alternating between LGE and my shiny hunting series on Monday nights at 7:00pm US Central Time. Again, this will be at least through mid-September, or until I find a shiny Ponyta during my shiny hunt and complete LGE.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom