• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Test your powers of prediction once more! Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the recent Global Link announcement revealing some details about the DW, shouldn't the speculation contest about it be closed?

This is my guess:

some of the Pokemons from the old generations will be back in "Pokemon Black 2 White 2":

Pikachu,Raichu (DEFENITLY!!)
Psyduck,Golduck (according to magazine...)
Growlithe,Arcanine (shown in game trailer(anime like)..)
Magnemite,Magneton,Magnezone (shown in game trailer(anime like)..)
Koffing,Weezing (shown in anime trailer...)
Lapras (according to magazine...)
Eevee,Vaporeon,Jolteon,Flareon (according to magazine...)

Pichu (DEFENITLY)
Mareep,Flaffy,Ampharos (shown in game trailer...)
Espeon,Umbreon (according to magazine...)
Heracross
Sneasel (according to magazine...)
Larvitar,Pupitar,Tyranitar (according to magazine and MECHA TYRANITAR...)

Wingull,Pelipper (shown in game trailer for both the first and anime like...)
Zangoose,Seviper (shown in game trailer[anime like](ONLY FOR SEVIPER BUT I'M SURE ZANGOOSE WILL BE THERE)...)
Absol (shown in game trailer...)
Beldum,Metang,Metagross (according to magazine and shown in game trailer[anime like]...)...)

Riolu,Lucario (according to magazine and shown in game trailer[anime like]...)...)
Weavile (according to magazine...)
Magnezone (shown in game trailer(anime like)..)
Leafeon,Glaceon (according to magazine...)

and maybe the Pokemons that there sprites are changed in Black and White will be in this game...

@yousuf89; This isn't the actual contest thread. You can find them here. There are currently 3 contests still open.

Given that we've basically run out of ideas (it's a lot harder to do a competition like this with a sequel than it is for a whole new generation, it turns out)....I'm going to be opening another one this weekend, for which we'll be giving away prizes to the 3 closest entrants. So if you've missed out on some of the contests already closed, you've still got a shot. =D

Woohoo! I'm still in with my crazy ideas! Thanks @Archaic

Really glad I chose now to join the forum, best become a regular contributor so I can enter plus I have an overactive imagination so I won't be short of guesses ^_^

So in what section do we see who won or were they not announced yet

Still no info, or the winners have been contacted in private? Not that I think that I won, just curious to see what people guessed right.

ok, i've been avoiding spoilers for BW2, so I have no idea if I won. But I would like to know if my entries are eligible due to them being submitted before my promotion to moderator.

Also eagerly awaiting results. Even if i didn't win, I look forward to seeing who did!

Well, this is certainly late, isn't it? Still, at least I got around to it before the games actually came out in English. ^^;;;

Okay, so here's how things will work. Everyone listed below will have the option of either an English or Japanese copy of Pokémon Black 2 or White 2. If you've already pre-ordered the game though (and it wouldn't surprise me if that's a few of you, if not most), we'll send you an Amazon gift voucher of equivalent value. If you're in a country which doesn't have an Amazon store that ships to it, let me know and we'll figure out something.

What I need for you all to do is to PM me ASAP, so I can arrange your prize. I'll be sending out PM's tomorrow for anyone who hasn't already contacted me by then.
EDIT: Just to clarify everyone....I need shipping info along with your selection of Black 2 or White 2.

Also, for the record...there's only 7 winners because we ran out of topics, and then donated the remaining 3 prizes to The Speed Gamers during their marathon. ^^;;

1. Gyms & Elites - Themes & Changes
@Neosquid; was the only person who correctly guessed that Cheren would become the 1st Gym Leader.

2. The Villain's Plot
@El_; correctly guessed that there'd be 2 Team Plasma factions, and the basis on which they'd split.

3. Dream World
No one really guessed this one, so we've got a random prize winner from people who posted in the thread. Drumroll.... @Jun; !

4. Changes to the Region
@Charraze; was the most accurate, with no incorrect guesses.

5. What the heck happened to Unova?
@Neosquid; pulls off a second, being the only person to guess the freezing over was intentional, rather than an accident. We do prefer that people who win twice like this gift the 2nd prize to someone else, but you can let me know what you'd like to do there over PM's.

6. What the heck happened to everyone?
@jokool; got a couple of things wrong, but still had the highest accuracy of anyone.

7. How do we progress through the game?
@The_Doctor; picks this one up with a reasonably accurate guess.

Congratulations to all our winners. =)

Last edited:
FYI everyone, while Amazon has yet to give us tracking numbers, I've checked the open orders page for our account and they've got a delivery estimate of October 12th. Considering we paid for 2 day shipping, that seems a little weird, but for now we'll use that as a baseline.

Thanks so much Archaic!
Love you <3 (no homo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom