• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Text Formatting

Pride

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
I have a couple of ideas.

1) When you paste text into the post box to post on a thread, the text should stay in the same format as it was when first typed. This is a problem for typing fanfics, as when you type something in a different program, for me Microsoft Word 2010, it's very annoying when you paste the text into the post box and have to reformat everything from spacing to italics, bold and other things.

3)Also, I found that the tab button doesn't work in the post box. Maybe you could fix this to make it easier to indent paragraphs?

Switch to the advanced WYSIWYG editor, and your first problem *should* be taken care of, I think. If it's not....well, that's a technical issue outside of our ability to address.

Likewise with tabbing to indent, that's just not within our ability to change.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom