• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thank The User/Avatar Above!

Thanks for all the beautiful things you've said about me, I was waiting for the opportunity to say it, we haven't interacted outside of games and the fact that you have such a positive image of me only through my comments is very, very flattering, many times those compliments made my day. I hope to continue reading your posts for a very long time, your presence gives an elegant and classic touch to these threads, we're really lucky to have you here ♥
sailor-moon-usagi.gif

too-nice-nice.gif

A bit esoteric, but I appreciate that apparently Gen 9 is your favorite gen. It isn't my favorite gen (that would be Gen 3), but it kinda helps my mood that there's still people who appreciate this current era despite all the flaws and the issues Game Freak is dealing with.

It's uncharacteristic of me to sandwich-post, frankly, but I really deeply appreciate that even despite her banning; you still openly acknowledge my best friend rainami's presence. Even citing me and her as part of what influenced you.

I talk with her almost every day on discord; and seeing you still acknowledge her, I was compelled to share that to her, and it warmed her heart; she even said that you were always one of the cooler users on bulbagarden.

Back
Top Bottom