• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thanks to the emotes window, this is the third time I've had to type this up

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
First of all, keep this in mind when looking at my posts: I have Asperger's Syndrome. So sometimes I say stupid things, just kindly point it out and I'll try to remember it for the future.

Now that that's out of the way, Hello! I'm Wishmaker Jirachi! If you want to know if you've seen me around elsewhere, refer to my bio.
First and foremost, I named myself this because, well, Jirachi's my favourite Generation III Pokémon in terms of the Legendaries. The others are Lugia of Generation II, Mew of Generation I, Dialga and Giratina of Generation IV, Victini, Reshiram & Kyurem of Generation V.

Despite this name, I never played the Generation III games in the series (the fact of which cost me some credibility in YouTube comments). The first Pokémon game I had was Pokémon Stadium, and I never even had the Generation I games.
There's an interesting story behind this: After I started learning the mechanics of Stadium, I was always wondering how the GB Tower worked. Since I knew a friend who had the original Pokémon games, I asked if I could borrow it. The fact is, after then, I just kept it and I haven't given it back for 6 years, a fact lampshaded by the guy who I pretty much stole it from. He doesn't mind, though. And to this date I still haven't caught Mewtwo within it.

My first actual Pokémon game that I got myself was Pokémon SoulSilver Version. I grew up wanting to play Pokémon Gold and Silver, so the chance to do so in a remake was pretty much a dream come true for me.
Even though I never played most of the Pokémon games, I did keep up with the series, finding out the new Pokémon revealed and all. The next game I got in the series was Pokémon Black Version, all because of Reshiram (and partly because one of my friends had White). Of course, you can guess that I'm going to be getting Pokémon Black Version 2 when it comes to Australia.

My other interests in gaming include the Mario series, Sonic the Hedgehog, Kirby...yeah, lots of Nintendo. Zelda to a slightly lesser extent (but I was intent on getting that Gold Wii Remote Plus). The gaming consoles I own are a Nintendo 3DS, two Nintendo Wiis (the first one had its disc reader broken, but I didn't get rid of it because of the downloads I had on it), my Nintendo 64 of course and a Nintendo DSi. I used to own a DS Lite, but that broke.

Anyway, that's all from me! Look forward to my stupid opinions in the future!
~Wishmaker Jirachi​

Hello Wishmaker Jirachi, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hello! Welcome to the Bulbagarden forums! If you ever want to chat, trade or battle feel free to ask me! have a fun time posting!

Nyeh... What's up Wishmaker Jirachi?

Welcome to Bulbagarden!

Welcome to the forums, Wishmaker Jirachi. We're glad you chose BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

An example of my antics right here: I immediately forgot one of the rules of the signatures. :| (I changed it before making this post, for reference)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom