• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thanks to the pre-movie short "Eevee and Friends" I stan SylveonXUmbreon and EeveeXAxew

CoolCaper

Reaction score
So there was this short Eevee and friends, and all these Eeveelutions living together in this cool house. Eevee was obviously the youngest, and Sylveon seemed like the "mom" showing the guests around. Leafeon, Glaceon, Flareon, Jolteon, and Espeon were all much more immature, like a bunch of moody teenagers. (In a funny way) Flareon was shy and heated everything up if at center of attention, Jolteon was just glomping everyone that they could get their paws on, including strangers that they'd just met. I don't remember Leafeon but Glaceon was an artist and got upset(read: aggressive) when the ice art was messed with. Leafeon was napping in their room.
And Umbreon, just very calmly stepped out to see what all the commotion was, and then he saw the MC Pokemon and nodded like, "yeah, they're the visitors, that must be it" and went back into his den.
SylveonXUmbreon.
Deal with it.
And Eevee and Axew just cuddled...a lot in a precious puppy ship.
People don't like the later series but this short was PURE GOLD. >.<
Now join me in SylveonXUmbreon, as pure and good as ships come. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember that cartoon! I watched it back when I was first getting into Pokémon. Ahhh it's so cute!!! Thank you for reminding me of it!
SylveonxUmbreon is such a nice ship! I love tropes like Brooding Boy, Gentle Girl, or anything with a Bright and Happy/Dark and Mysterious dynamic

Funnily enough, despite my general dislike for the Oshawott Ash caught, I do like the idea of JolteonXOshawott
035d2abe511d0ac9198f9a4d5ac1829e.gif

tumblr_nrg6glrkYd1r8sc3ro1_500.gif

Never saw this short, but Sylveon and Umbreon is definitely a cute pairing.

Well, that's...

Any chance your dislike is why you like the ship? ;)
Surprisingly, no. I just think it's cute how Electric-types show affection by shocking things. It's like they literally go into happiness overdrive. Especially since a lot of the time it seems completely unintentional.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom