• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thanksgiving Raffle(Closed, Winner Announced)

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Reaction score
Contest Closed, Congratulations to Lennongrad for winning.
Thank you to all who participated.
Stay tuned for another contest soon.

Prize:
492.gif

#492 SHAYMIN
OT:Oblivia
ID:03060
Jolly Nature (Spe+, SpAtt-)
Moves:
-Growth
-Magical Leaf
-Leech Seed
-Synthesis

To enter, all you have to do is post your FC and a number from 1-20.

Rules:
1) Only 1 entry per person.
2) You may not take any numbers that are already taken, this will be a first come first serve basis.
3) Winner will be selected by a random number generator.
4) The prize will be cloned, if you are not comfortable with clones then this thread is not for you.
5) Deadline of submission will be December 6, 2013(11:59 EST). Any entries after that will not be entertained.
6) The winner will receive the prize some time in December when I am available.
7) Should the entries fill up earlier than the deadline, the drawing will be done immediately.
8) For receiving the prize, please use my Black FC.
9) Do note that this will be for GEN V ONLY, I will not be transferring to Gen VI.

Good Luck and have fun :)
Entries:
1)
2)
3) Isramon
4) Lennongrad
5) Emperor Palpitoad
6) drmmerdyan00
7) manaphy910
8) Nowhere Girl
9) Swiftlet
10)
11)
12) alexp11
13) sharkshocker
14) DCM1314
15)roll1000
16)
17)WindBlast
18)
19)
20)

Last edited:
Re: Thanksgiving Raffle

Taking lucky number 7.
2795 8776 4072

Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and be the only one who enters, haha. ;)

I'll take the number 3 (use my white 2 FC in my sig)

im going with the pokemon trainer's most important number to remember *drumroll* 6! (what its the number of pokemon you can carry at one time)

I'll give FC if i win

PS: i dont know where my ds is soo if i dont find my ds and i win, you can give it to someone eles that also means that i cant tell you my friend code

Hey :D

14 please since it's in my name :bounce: I'll edit my post with my FC when I find my game. It's in my room. Somewhere. XD

eta: Post #14 too...

Raffle is officially closed.
First Drawing: 18.
Second Drawing: 4.

Congratulations @Lennongrad, you won :)
I'll trade with you once I can, probably in a few weeks.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom