• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

That Idiot Joey

I actually posted Liz's call in another thread exactly as it's written in HG/SS.

Picnicker Liz
"..... .....

This is Liz!

Good evening!

Listen, listen!

My NIDORAN♀...it's...so pretty...
and...giggle...so awesome...yes...
but...very much...eek!
And...lovely...just ravishing...
Oh, too much! Hug it... Sleeping...
That's right...pretty... Sigh...
So nice...cute...
...Oops! Look at the time! I chatted
Too long!
I'm sorry I took too much of your time!
I love chatting!
Click!
..... ....."

To tell you the truth, the items your mom buys you aren't that bad, at least late in the game. And it's the only way to get some items without having to pay an ungodly amount of BP.

Liz has been calling me lately now. I made Joey stop by saying that I wanted a rematch with him and leaving him hanging. I call him every once in a while and he starts complaining about how I'm not there yet.

Anyways, Liz has been calling me pretty often. Every five minutes she calls and forgets what she was about to say or she calls me Tanya, and then says she got the wrong number. o_o

Joey called me yesterday, that he saw a wild Rattata and tried to catch it. Joey must have a amazing luck, if he found out a second Rattata, which is a top percentage of Rattata! Too bad he isn't a very good at catching :(.

Krise is calling me a LOT. She asks me, if I keep my other pokémon in a PC and how she usually just let them go. Then she always tells me, how she caught a new pokémon, how she just let it go and how she regrets that now... Yeah.

Krise is calling me a LOT. She asks me, if I keep my other pokémon in a PC and how she usually just let them go. Then she always tells me, how she caught a new pokémon, how she just let it go and how she regrets that now... Yeah.

dear god you're not the only one? D8 Joey rarely calls me, but Krise, Krise seems to love me as she calls me non-stop about this >.> i think its mainly because it may be the old PC Krise from Crystal haunting my phone, upset that she's not in this game. lol

:7up:

Joey never seems to phone me. I get most calls from Krise and Huey and yes Lyra's Marill keeps evolving and then devolving. She is a genius, she has discovered the secret of devolution.

I just want to say that Krise...is an idiot. It seems like she's always letting Pokemon go, or using a Potion at the wrong time...

I hate the phone system in general. I'm constantly getting calls from people near olivine city when I'm in KANTO! It was especially annoying in Cerulean Cave when I was going after whatever was down there (turned out to be Mewtwo), and even more so when I was heading up Mt. Silver to face Red in an epic final battle. At least it's not as common as wild pokemon fights (I get attacked every five steps or so, and even more often when running).

I always think of this--though annoying--as one step closer to 8,192.

Joey never seems to phone me. I get most calls from Krise and Huey and yes Lyra's Marill keeps evolving and then devolving. She is a genius, she has discovered the secret of devolution.

Maybe she thinks her Marill is a Digimon. lul.

I started the game over completely, just to have a clean phonebook. Well, that wasn't my main or only reason--but it's a nice bonus. I only plan to add people the game forces me to, and gym leaders. I have to wonder if gym leaders will start calling instead.

That, I wouldn't mind.

I started the game over completely, just to have a clean phonebook. Well, that wasn't my main or only reason--but it's a nice bonus. I only plan to add people the game forces me to, and gym leaders. I have to wonder if gym leaders will start calling instead.

That, I wouldn't mind.

They do, usually around one or two hours before they become available to call for battle.

I just want to say that Krise...is an idiot. It seems like she's always letting Pokemon go, or using a Potion at the wrong time...
That she is. I regret having added her number to my blasted phone. She drives me nuts. If you're not going to do anything that with Kakuna, I'll take it! Argh!

I did, however, skip Joey. I had heard a few horror stories about his annoying little tail, so when he asked I said no. I'm kinda glad I did.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom