• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

That long, huh?

Does Team Rocket hire?
Reaction score
Hi. Dunno if anyone's around here that I'd remember. Been thinking about writing a new fic lately. Wanted to post it here.

I'll be honest: I lost my love of Pokemon somewhere in the Diamond and Pearl season. The fact it just seemed uninspired (though I do like Dawn) helped me quit, as well as my work schedule making watching the show a complete nightmare. On the other hand, I liked watching Jessie's coordination career.

Anyway, I've finally, after a year or more having really wanting to write a new pokemon fic, decided to write my dream fic: a team war. It goes from leaders as kids to character-driving reasons for doing what they do now and will involve lots of intrigue and battles (hopefully). It's inspired by the anime, but I kinda consider it a Batman-Begins-like fic. At any rate, it's been a long time, but with Best Wishes coming up, and I notice J&J have spiffy new costumes which sorta makes it look like they got promoted, I find the faint twinkling of a pokemon muse again.

Does Team Rocket hire?
Reaction score
Hi. Technically, it'd be welcome back, as I used to post here quite a lot in the old days. :p

But, yeah, thanks! :D

Does Team Rocket hire?
Reaction score
LOL, yeah. My little thingie beneath my username informs me the last time I was here was Oct of 09. That's a LOOOONG hiatus. :)

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
Welcome back!

I obviously don't remember you since I only joined like 7 months ago but I'm glad to see you re-inspired!

"Equality"
Reaction score
Welcome back!

Well, I obviously haven't seen you before, since I just joined last year in October.

Stumped
Reaction score
Welcome back. I haven't seen you before either, even if I started lurking Bulbagarden forums since August last year.

Take me for the walk
Reaction score
Ho boy; another person to hate Generation Four...

Okay, never mind that ^^ Welcome back to the Pokemon community!

Noivern noi!
Reaction score
Have I ever seen you? I don't think I have met you before. Anyway, welcome back! I hope that you have a great time here!

Does Team Rocket hire?
Reaction score
Thanks, everybody! I still saw some names I recognize even after a whole year gone by, but it'll be interesting to see the new dynamic. :)

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Welcome back! It appears you left just before I registered here.