• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

That long, huh?

ImJessieTR

Does Team Rocket hire?
Reaction score
Hi. Dunno if anyone's around here that I'd remember. Been thinking about writing a new fic lately. Wanted to post it here.

I'll be honest: I lost my love of Pokemon somewhere in the Diamond and Pearl season. The fact it just seemed uninspired (though I do like Dawn) helped me quit, as well as my work schedule making watching the show a complete nightmare. On the other hand, I liked watching Jessie's coordination career.

Anyway, I've finally, after a year or more having really wanting to write a new pokemon fic, decided to write my dream fic: a team war. It goes from leaders as kids to character-driving reasons for doing what they do now and will involve lots of intrigue and battles (hopefully). It's inspired by the anime, but I kinda consider it a Batman-Begins-like fic. At any rate, it's been a long time, but with Best Wishes coming up, and I notice J&J have spiffy new costumes which sorta makes it look like they got promoted, I find the faint twinkling of a pokemon muse again.

Hi. Technically, it'd be welcome back, as I used to post here quite a lot in the old days. :p

But, yeah, thanks! :D

LOL, yeah. My little thingie beneath my username informs me the last time I was here was Oct of 09. That's a LOOOONG hiatus. :)

Welcome back!

I obviously don't remember you since I only joined like 7 months ago but I'm glad to see you re-inspired!

Welcome back!

Well, I obviously haven't seen you before, since I just joined last year in October.

Welcome back. I haven't seen you before either, even if I started lurking Bulbagarden forums since August last year.

Ho boy; another person to hate Generation Four...

Okay, never mind that ^^ Welcome back to the Pokemon community!

Have I ever seen you? I don't think I have met you before. Anyway, welcome back! I hope that you have a great time here!

Thanks, everybody! I still saw some names I recognize even after a whole year gone by, but it'll be interesting to see the new dynamic. :)

Welcome back! It appears you left just before I registered here.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom