• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The 1 on 1 RP Setup Thread

I love overly flowery RP hell yeah

Debating throwing one of my blorbos at you so uhhhhhh what would work best for you: fish person, bird woman, or rock man?
Meant to reply earlier but I got preoccupied!! I'm down to clown!

I'd hate to sound indecisive and say "whichever you want" but... whichever you think would have the most interesting dynamic with my fools! I can do either or or both myself.

I'd hate to sound indecisive and say "whichever you want" but... whichever you think would have the most interesting dynamic with my fools! I can do either or or both myself.
I would be a hypocrite if indecisiveness annoyed me lol I can never decide on anything

Winona might be fun, and I wanna get a feel for her outside of angst and stuff (AKA what does normal Winona in a normal day look like lol)

Rating: Any! But I prefer not to play out heavier topics sometimes. It depends on the situation and how I'm feeling!

Character: Not entirely sure! Just kinda putting this out there generally, I guess. I can play a bunch of characters! i'd list some but i'm feeling way to adhd rn to do that (sorry). I prefer ship/romance stuff but I'm also open to platonic or adventure rps! Some fave ships are rika/geeta, sonia/nessa, juliana/nemona, and some others! i'm a lesbian so thats what i like to do, lol

Rating: Any! But I prefer not to play out heavier topics sometimes. It depends on the situation and how I'm feeling!

Character: Not entirely sure! Just kinda putting this out there generally, I guess. I can play a bunch of characters! i'd list some but i'm feeling way to adhd rn to do that (sorry). I prefer ship/romance stuff but I'm also open to platonic or adventure rps! Some fave ships are rika/geeta, sonia/nessa, juliana/nemona, and some others! i'm a lesbian so thats what i like to do, lol
I'm still open! but i figure i should append something; I do not play anime characters, because I'm not into the anime at this time and I don't feel I could play any of them well.

I'm still open! but i figure i should append something; I do not play anime characters, because I'm not into the anime at this time and I don't feel I could play any of them well.
I’ll do one! I’m gonna be at school till like, 3:30 my time though. Sorry! Maybe Juliana/nemona for when I get back?

I'd be down if you wanna do something! I've been getting in the RP mood again after a short burnout session

Sure! And if you have discord you can hit me up there alternatively. (Shoot, sorry for not getting back to you I genuinely thought i sent this '^^)

Back
Top Bottom