• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The 100 Mafia (Endgame - Mafia and Independents Victory)

Should there be a 24 hr extension on Day 2?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

DrumBeats

Keelah Se'Lai
Reaction score
upload_2016-4-9_15-17-0.png

The 100 Wiki

This mafia game will be based primarily off of season two of CW’s The 100, with a bit of material drawn from season one.

Though this game does have some advanced mechanics with the radio system for private communication, the game is friendly to both beginners and experienced users. The primary purpose of this game is for the enjoyment of all players through varying roles, flavor text, and solid game balance. Many roles found in the game are non-traditional, but there are no bastard roles or mechanics. The flavor text is only for entertainment purposes and no clues about the game are given in it. All users will be treated impartially by the host, and any questions about the mechanics of the game or your own role will be answered clearly but without giving away any information.

Rules: (MUST READ)
  1. All TWR and Bulbagarden rules apply.

2. No outside communication other than threads I provide. Details on this mechanic are available in the next spoiler.

3. Nameclaiming and directly quoting your role pm are not permitted. This will be punished with a modkill. Roleclaiming is permitted as long as you do not directly quote from the role pm.

4. Screenshots are not permitted for use in this game.

5. You must make three content posts per day phase. This is punishable by either replacing you, or adding one vote to your total on the next day phase and roleblocking you if no subs are available. If you remain inactive for an extended period of time, a modkill may be used.

6. Dead players are allowed one post after death which can contain no game-related information. Dead people may not discuss the game outside of the graveyard QT/Skype and may not like posts in thread.

7. Day phases will be 48 hours and night phases will be 24 hours.

8. I will answer any questions in regards to mechanics, but that is all.

9. Have fun!

This game operates on a private communication system built upon Radios.
  1. Every phase, players with radios can tune into a frequency for the next phase. They must also choose between talking through the frequency and eavesdropping on it. This is done by private messaging me [Talk/Eavesdrop]: [Frequency #].

2. The number of frequencies available depends on the number of radios in play.
    • 2-3 Radios = 2 Frequencies

• 4-5 Radios = 3 Frequencies

• 6 Radios = 4 Frequencies

• Frequencies will be labeled by number (ie; 1, 2, 3, 4)
  3. If a player chooses to talk, they will be included in an conversation with all other players who chose to talk on this frequency.
    • Communication in this conversation will only be allowed during the phase it is given.

• Screenshots of this conversation are not allowed

• If only one player is talking in a frequency, no conversation will be created.
  4. If a player chooses to eavesdrop, they will receive the names of all players who communicated over that frequency as well as 1/3 of all messages sent.
    • Those in the frequency will be unaware of the eavesdropper’s presence.

• 1/3 of all messages sent in the QT will be selected with a randomizer in order to fairly send them to eavesdroppers.

• Any pure spam messages sent in the conversation to dilute this will be ignored.
  5. If a player with a radio is lynched, their radio will be given to a random person who voted for them.

6. If a player with a radio is killed, the killer may choose who receives the radio.

7. If a player with a radio is modkilled, the radio will be randomly distributed.

8. Each player may only have one radio at a time.
    • If a player with a radio is given another one, he/she will have one phase to give said radio to another player of choice. If the player fails to do so, it will be distributed randomly.

• If every player in the game already has a radio, any extra radios will be destroyed.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding this, and I will answer as promptly as possible.

Players:
1) Hellcrow JaggedJimmyJay Raven Reyes - Converted Reaper - Won Endgame
2) Midorikawa Doctor Tsing - Won Endgame
3) Zexy Marcus Kane - Killed Night 5
4) Mighty Eevee ImScotty Lincoln - Killed Night 5
5) Leetic Abby Griffin - Lost Endgame
6) Maniacal Engineer Dante Wallace - Lynched Day 2 - Won Endgame
7) TheCapsFan Lexa - Killed Night 3
8) bopolis Monty Green - Lynched Day 5
9) Flasharanite Clarke Griffin - Killed Night 2
10) FrogSC2 Bellamy Blake - Modkilled Day 1
11) FinalArcadia Cage Wallace - Lynched Day 3 - Won Endgame
12) jackatlasred Finn Collins - Lynched Day 6
13) Jsach John Murphy - Won Endgame
14) returnofMCH Etrian Oddity TheCapsFan Indra - Killed Night 4
15) MovingPictures07 Kakashi Hatake Octavia Blake - Killed Night 3
16) Elementar Thelonious Jaha - Won Endgame
17) MetalMarsh89 Emerson - Lynched Day 1 - Won Endgame
18) Pikochu Jasper Jordan - Died Day 2
19) ImScotty Maya Vie - Lynched Day 4
20) Sigurd Anya - Killed Night 6

Subs:

Informed Observers:
1) Elieson

Last edited:
Same, so far it's looking promising. I can promise fun and unconventional roles, so if anyone's on the fence they should give it a try.

I was linked to this game. Haven't seen the setup, but was promised it would be challenging to say the least. I'd like to request minimum 36/12 (pre-game + day + night chat / scum, jailor, mason, ne ighborizer, etc. chat.

I see Bopolis and Zexy here, cheers

Obviously I've observed Leetic + hellcorw + sword master + capsn fan

Now that I see this setup, I've seen it off of MU offsite games. TBH the only reason I didnt immidiately sign was because the setup wasn't immediately obvious.

Still have no idea whatI'm signing for. Blame בן פורת

I was linked to this game. Haven't seen the setup, but was promised it would be challenging to say the least. I'd like to request minimum 36/12 (pre-game + day + night chat / scum, jailor, mason, ne ighborizer, etc. chat.

I see Bopolis and Zexy here, cheers

Now that I see this setup, I've seen it off of MU offsite games. TBH the only reason I didnt immidiately sign was because the setup wasn't immediately obvious.

Still have no idea whatI'm signing for. Blame בן פורת
I'm the one that invited you. :p

Hey, Frog, nice to see you here! The setup is closed, no one can just see it :)
Phases are most probably 48/24 as is the norm in Bulbagarden.

Have you seen Sword Master before? He wasn't playing in Paragon...

Hey, Frog, nice to see you here! The setup is closed, no one can just see it :)
Phases are most probably 48/24 as is the norm in Bulbagarden.

Have you seen Sword Master before? He wasn't playing in Paragon...

I've seen several of your players independently I suppose that strike the mind without notes.

Great to see some cross community action happening here, thanks for signing up bopolis and Frog!

And to clarify the setup a bit, it is a closed setup with some unconventional roles thrown in as a curveball for everyone's enjoyment. The 48/24 setup of time is pretty standard for Bulba and makes sure everyone gets enough time to discuss and act, but later in the game, I would be willing to reduce the time if everybody playing agreed to it. Night chat will be allowed in thread, and private communication both day and night will be limited to scum/Jailor/mason/lovers/neighborizer/etc. chat and the radio mechanic discussed in the OP.

If anybody has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

<3 blooo bloooo bloooooooo blooo blooo bloooooo

(this will be my entire new language for the game. Self-imposed restrictions... jks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom