• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The 2014 Staff Drive Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega told me about this. How members can register to be moderators, Well, good luck to everyone!!

Best of luck to everyone. First year that I can't apply unfortunately. :C

Good luck to everyone who applies!

I'd apply, but I'm not nearly as active on here anymore. :p

I'm an inactive piece of junk so I won't be applying. P:

Good luck you applicants!

Good luck to everyone!

Just a question: Highly unlikely, but is there a chance that a person would get a position that he/she didn't apply at? Like, someone applied for Fun and Games but his/her application form is mroe suited for Garden Grotto. Just curious, anyways. :)

Just a question: Highly unlikely, but is there a chance that a person would get a position that he/she didn't apply at? Like, someone applied for Fun and Games but his/her application form is mroe suited for Garden Grotto. Just curious, anyways. :)

In a case like that no. Unless the applicant deliberately applied for both sections to begin with, chances are even if they are more suited to the GG over F&G they wouldn't be hired if they didn't apply. It's like doing a boring chore, rather than having fun in the section you actually applied for. I hope this makes sense. :p

In a case like that no. Unless the applicant deliberately applied for both sections to begin with, chances are even if they are more suited to the GG over F&G they wouldn't be hired if they didn't apply. It's like doing a boring chore, rather than having fun in the section you actually applied for. I hope this makes sense. :p

I mean, if they both applied on GG anf FG. Something like that. Anyways, you answered it and thanks!

Posted my app a little while ago. Good luck guys!

2 apps in thus far. Deciding if I should go for three. Good Luck Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom