• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

ATTENTION: The 2016 Staff Drive has begun(CLOSED-NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)

Driving You Batty
Reaction score
Put me in coach. I'll do you proud!

Applied for VG, General, and maybe a few others. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
After Laughter
Reaction score
Still in the midst of working on my application. It's almost done, I just need to edit and revise. :)

This'll be my second time applying. I applied for the 2014 drive, but my application was very rushed. I'm not actually sure I ever sent it in, now that I think about it.

Last edited:
Extinct (but still Killer!)
Reaction score
Sent in an application, but in hindsight I may have rushed due to being on a public computer at the moment.

Beep Boop
Reaction score
A question: is 'Current Event Sun and Moon' a seperate section you need to apply seperately for, or does it fall under the 'Pokémon Video Games' section? (as in the staff drive thread in the Current Event section it's said you can also apply for that section)

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score
A question: is 'Current Event Sun and Moon' a seperate section you need to apply seperately for, or does it fall under the 'Pokémon Video Games' section?
If I remember right, the old Black and White section, at the very least, had to be applied for separately, but presumably things have changed since then and @Shiny Celebi would be the one to ask. Personally, I'm intending to apply for the S&M section separately because I'm interested in modding it but not in modding VG generally.

Reaction score
You know, the major disadvantage to being the first to submit an application is that I've been sitting and twiddling my thumbs since last Tuesday.
This is going to be a long week and two days...
-_-

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
If I remember right, the old Black and White section, at the very least, had to be applied for separately, but presumably things have changed since then and @Shiny Celebi would be the one to ask. Personally, I'm intending to apply for the S&M section separately because I'm interested in modding it but not in modding VG generally.
When I modded XY and ORAS it was just us VG mods that shared the section. Of course things could have changed.

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score
Something I'm curious about, was there any particular reason for the change from forms to posting threads this year? Is it something to do with the new forum software?