• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The 2016 Staff Drive has begun(CLOSED-NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)

Question: If you are applying to the Video Games and Technology section but not Entertainment Inc, are you still required to answer the Entertainment Inc questions on the application? Or would the modship be for both sections collectively?

So just clarifying that we don't need to apply for the Sun and Moon speculation topics seperately.
As I understand it, the Sun and Moon section will be handled by the Video Games staff, so if you want to apply there use the Video Games application. It doesn't hurt to specify that you're particularly interested in the current events sections, but just keep in mind that once those are over (which will be a while) the main focus will be the Video Games section and anyone taken for those sections will likely have responsibilities in Video Games as well as Current Events.

As much as I'd love to become a member of staff, I'll have to pass this opportunity, sadly. I just think I'd make a terrible moderator, mostly due to my anxiety and how easily confused I get (for example I find a few of the questions in these forms somewhat confusing).

Anyway that being said, I wish everyone who has entered the best of luck! :)

what should I do if i want to join in it

If I want to add something to my applications. Can I edit the post or just put new post on the thread?

Back
Top Bottom