• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The 2016 Staff Drive has begun(CLOSED-NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)

Ok application IS IN!! CHEERS! Whew that took a while but here you go. Good luck to all other applicants. Quick question to the staff: I know the cut off is March 8th, but when will we find out if we made it, and if we don't will we also be notified? Also, in the event we don't get in, can we apply next year? And lastly, in the event we don't get in, are we allowed to know why? I would like to know that so I can try and fix it before next year. Again good luck everyone!!

Ok application IS IN!! CHEERS! Whew that took a while but here you go. Good luck to all other applicants. Quick question to the staff: I know the cut off is March 8th, but when will we find out if we made it, and if we don't will we also be notified? Also, in the event we don't get in, can we apply next year? And lastly, in the event we don't get in, are we allowed to know why? I would like to know that so I can try and fix it before next year. Again good luck everyone!!
It really depends on how long it takes us to reach final decisions. The users who were accepted will probably be notified on a section-by-section basis and the formal announcement will go out (along with official promotions) when we have confirmation from every new staffer. I don't believe we plan on sending out personal "Sorry, try again next time" messages, but I don't anticipate the process taking more than a week after applications close as long as everything goes smoothly. Although I can't say anything for sure at this time.

doubt it'll take a week. Most sections should find it easy to make their decisions, some already are in a drafting stage. Once the picks have been chosen, section heads will send the PMs. If you get a PM, don't tell anyone except current staff until the announcement is made.
If you don't get in, you can try again next time.

To answer your questions that haven't been answered yet: yes, you can always apply the next time a staff drive is held. And yes, you may ask a staff member why you weren't chosen and we will try to give a constructive answer. Just don't bug us about the decision, the choices we make were made after thoughtful consideration.

Oh yes, as Neo Blaze said I am glad to talk to anyone who applied for my sections. Even if we decide against hiring you this time around, we appreciate you taking the time to send in an application and I think most everyone would be glad to show you spots where you can grow so you can hopefully send in an even better application next drive.

I'm with Enzap! If any of you lovelies want to know why you couldn't get the position for my sections I'll answer no problems at all.

Question: If you are applying to the Video Games and Technology section but not Entertainment Inc, are you still required to answer the Entertainment Inc questions on the application? Or would the modship be for both sections collectively?

I'm sorry!! I have notifications set for the trade section too so I didn't see it mixed in with those ahaha. ^^;;

Modship would ideally be for both sections collectively, and I would like them answered! (Though sorry if this is late and you decided against applying). >.<

My applications are in a bit late, so they are a little rushed :3

I'd like to take the time to thank the current mods, for such a great opportunity, and even if I dont get through, i'll be supporting all the other guys!

Secondly, they're one or two people I feel should definitely become mods, but truly, good luck to everyone, and i'll support all you guys for the future! :3

The Staff Drive is now closed. Thanks to everyone who submitted applications.

It will likely be a few days before the staff makes their final decisions, informs the ones chosen, and wait to see whether they accept the positions, then the results will be announced, so be patient.

Good luck to all. Crossing my fingers, although I know that whoever gets picked will be the best of the best :)

Dang it, i'm late. Looks like I'll still be a peasant like the failures of this drive. Lol. Good luck to the not-so-late ones.

Back
Top Bottom