• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The 2016 Staff Drive has begun(CLOSED-NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)

Put me in coach. I'll do you proud!

Applied for VG, General, and maybe a few others. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Still in the midst of working on my application. It's almost done, I just need to edit and revise. :)

This'll be my second time applying. I applied for the 2014 drive, but my application was very rushed. I'm not actually sure I ever sent it in, now that I think about it.

Last edited:
A question: is 'Current Event Sun and Moon' a seperate section you need to apply seperately for, or does it fall under the 'Pokémon Video Games' section? (as in the staff drive thread in the Current Event section it's said you can also apply for that section)

A question: is 'Current Event Sun and Moon' a seperate section you need to apply seperately for, or does it fall under the 'Pokémon Video Games' section?
If I remember right, the old Black and White section, at the very least, had to be applied for separately, but presumably things have changed since then and @Shiny Celebi would be the one to ask. Personally, I'm intending to apply for the S&M section separately because I'm interested in modding it but not in modding VG generally.

If I remember right, the old Black and White section, at the very least, had to be applied for separately, but presumably things have changed since then and @Shiny Celebi would be the one to ask. Personally, I'm intending to apply for the S&M section separately because I'm interested in modding it but not in modding VG generally.

When I modded XY and ORAS it was just us VG mods that shared the section. Of course things could have changed.

Something I'm curious about, was there any particular reason for the change from forms to posting threads this year? Is it something to do with the new forum software?

Back
Top Bottom