• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • The Fun and Games team would like remind everyone that the fun and games forum is for fun and relaxation. Please remember that what happens outside fun and games gets left at the door.

Thank you.
    The Fun and Games team
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The 5 Minute Drawing Game

Reaction score
Couldn't colour it in time, so here's a Noctowl that may or may not be shiny...
And here's one that's meant to be shiny, but I may have got the colours a bit... wrong.

Skyla and Swanna?

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Ok I can see why no one else picked this up, that thing is complicated as hell haha (don't worry, you're still my fav Tapu)

5 min Tapu Koko.png

In honor of Magikarp Jump, please draw a Magikarp :D

Reaction score
Tapu Koko looks great, sorry that one was a bit complicated :)

Can the next poster draw Lucario?

Last edited:
Change to the Game Rules
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we've decided to make a change to the rules so that you can only request one character to be drawn by the next person at a time. We've made this change as it can sometimes be a bit difficult to draw 2 different characters at once while trying to stay within the time limit.

Can the next poster draw Staraptor please?

Last edited: