• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The 5 Minute Drawing Game

Reaction score
Couldn't colour it in time, so here's a Noctowl that may or may not be shiny...
And here's one that's meant to be shiny, but I may have got the colours a bit... wrong.

Skyla and Swanna?

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Ok I can see why no one else picked this up, that thing is complicated as hell haha (don't worry, you're still my fav Tapu)

5 min Tapu Koko.png

In honor of Magikarp Jump, please draw a Magikarp :D

Herb Pokemon!
Reaction score
Tapu Koko looks great, sorry that one was a bit complicated :)

Can the next poster draw Lucario?

Last edited:
Change to the Game Rules
Herb Pokemon!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we've decided to make a change to the rules so that you can only request one character to be drawn by the next person at a time. We've made this change as it can sometimes be a bit difficult to draw 2 different characters at once while trying to stay within the time limit.

Can the next poster draw Staraptor please?

Last edited: