• The Fun and Games team would like remind everyone that the fun and games forum is for fun and relaxation. Please remember that what happens outside fun and games gets left at the door.

Thank you.
    The Fun and Games team
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The 5 Minute Drawing Game

Reaction score
Here's Qwilfish :)

Qwilfish was a nice pokemon to draw for this game as it's design made it easier to draw quickly.

Can the next poster draw Zapdos?

Last edited:
whoa i finally changed my pfp again
Reaction score
zapdos has always weird to me. i could never figure out its weird cartoony wings. instead, i draw it in a more semirealistic style.

so i did this in 5 minutes, but... as you can see, i couldn't finish the coloring.

5minzapdos_5min.png

here's the pic but with additional 5 minutes of polish.

5minzapdos_10min.png

may the next poster draw noivern.

Reaction score
I really enjoyed drawing Raikou, I was worried it was going to be hard pokemon to draw but it turned out to be quite fun and the drawing came together better than I thought :)

Can the next poster draw Hoppip?

Last edited: