• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The 5 Minute Drawing Game

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Edited Introduction:

Welcome to The 5 Minute Drawing Game, now returned to it's former home in Fun & Games.

In this game you have to attempt to draw whatever the user above suggests in a recommended time limit of 5 minutes or under in MS paint, similar drawing programs or by hand and post the resulting image as well as suggesting something else for the next poster to draw.

You can suggest anything for the next poster to draw as long as it is isn't rule breaking though something pokemon related is preferable. Don't worry if the resulting drawing is not as good as you would like it to be, the 5 minute time limit is there to make it very difficult to produce a good drawing. This game is all about encouraging everyone to have a go at drawing and to have fun. You may need to upload your drawing to an image hosting site in order to post it here.

Example:

First Poster

Draw Pikachu please

Second poster

Sorry, it's a bit of a mess :D

Can the next poster draw Ho-Oh?

Rules:

-All forum rules apply
-No suggesting graphic or offensive content
-Please only request one character or object to be drawn at a time, attempting to draw multiple subjects at the same time is difficult with the time limit
-Please post all images in spoiler tags

Anyway let's get started

Can the next poster draw Bulbasaur?

Last edited:
It's got a larger head than your average Bellossom, but yeah...

Bellossom1.png

Bellossom2.png

I got ninja'd on the 5 minute drawing game!! I cannot believe it! Okay, well, I didn't post yet, but literally as I was about to, RC's post appeared. Lol.

Wigglytuff...

wigglytuff.png

Marlon and Jellicent ♂?

That Mareep is just too good. Especially when this is the Minior you're receiving in return:
It's a bit overweight, this Minior...
miniorUnf.png

miniorOW.png

Well now! ... Colress?

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom