• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The About Me page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achrom25tic

The Ugliest Trainer in Galar
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
The about me page's categories are no longer visible (for example, "Favorite Gym Badge" no longer shows up next to the name for your favorite gym badge). I'm guessing this is due to that update or whatever happened over the last few weeks, or it may just be a glitch on my side. I'm not sure, but it makes editing the page rather confusing.

I'm having the same problem. It's not just you.

I'm using the Wooper Gangnam Style skin. I'm not sure if it does this on other skins.

Same problem. I thought it was my skin too, but I tried multiple ones and the problem persisted.
Xbjje9j.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom