1. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
  2. Here we go again! A new episode of Bulbanews Weekly Roundup can be found on YouTube here.
  3. In case you missed the live streaming of our post E3 Bulbacast episode earlier, you can now watch it on YouTube here.

The Adoption Center

Discussion in 'FB Shops' started by 134, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Astre

Astre I only date anime boys

Blog Posts:
    Just here to drop off a Female Mienfoo and a Female Sentret for Reversion Care. Hope you guys find good homes!

2. 134

134 Believe that.

Blog Posts:
    Dropping off of Lv. 01 (F) Mienfoo and Lv. 01 (F) Sentret for Reversion Care confirmed.

3. Maskerade

Maskerade Member

Blog Posts:
    Adopting this little one, placing her in PokeBall 1/1 and $200 as payment! ^^

4. 134

134 Believe that.

Blog Posts:
    Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Sentret confirmed.

5. Liltwick

Liltwick Potato of Light

Blog Posts:
    So I was gonna adopt something for Teddy, and then I see something perfectly from my Memakyu and I can't resist.

$200 for this demon boy Marx. Come home my trickster imp <3

6. Gemini Spark

Gemini Spark Light and Dark

Blog Posts:
    Ooo, you're a cool looking Pokemon! Let's see what we have here:

Mienfoo, the Martial Arts Pokemon. Mienfoo tend to keep to the mountains where they train as a pack and develop a fighting style that differs from pack to pack. What their fighting styles have in common is precision and elegance, able to smoothly transition from one blow to the next, giving their opponent no chance to react before the next strike is landed. They have sharp claws as well, which they use to slash and overwhelm their prey.

Well, I can't wait to see what you do...Shirley!

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Female Mienfoo
    Payment: $200
    Pokeball: #1/47

7. 134

134 Believe that.

Blog Posts:
    Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Sableye confirmed.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Meinfoo confirmed.

8. PikaGod

PikaGod New Member

Blog Posts:
    Grabbing this little feisty fella and throwing him in a Pokeball, his adoption money is here.

9. 134

134 Believe that.

Blog Posts:
    Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Oddish confirmed.

10. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

Blog Posts:

By now, Keith knew better than to be surprised. He knew better than to wonder why his pair of Darumaka were suddenly getting excited, wanting him to revisit Maze Valley. And sure enough, as he got to that one spot, he saw what he expected to- one of the two remaining Eggs on the verge of hatching- the orange one this time.

What he didn't expect to see, however, was a spherical hole in the ground, obscuring the Unown runes that spelled out Blinky and Inky's names. "What the-" he murmured.

"MAKA?!" exclaimed Blinky and Inky simultaneously. The Darumaka duo exchanged alarmed looks, but were quickly distracted from this odd development by the same thing that had Keith's attention- the hatching of the Egg. Indeed, with a burst of light, the Egg had hatched, and there were now three Darumaka standing before Keith.

The newborn Darumaka blinked a couple of times. "...Daru?" he murmured.

"Daru!" grinned Blinky.

"Maka!" added Inky.

The newborn didn't react. Driven by curiosity, Keith drew a little closer-

"MAKA DARU!" exclaimed the Darumaka suddenly, jumping up and landing a light hit with Tackle on Keith.

"Heh. Tricky little guy, aren't you... uh... Clyde?" Keith replied, reading the runes on the ground beneath where the Darumaka's Egg had been. "You want to come along with us?" he added, almost unnecessarily, for the Premier Ball he'd held in his hand was already wobbling around- Clyde had slapped the button on the ball in the middle of Keith's question, leaving Keith to do little else but chuckle and smile as the ball clicked shut. "Well, then," he remarked. "That just happened. C'mon, Blinky, Inky, let's go home," he added to his other two Darumaka. The Fire-types followed their Trainer, though exchanged worried looks once more...

OOC: Adopting the level 1 male Darumaka. Paying the fee of [​IMG]200, putting him in a Premier Ball, naming him Clyde, and declaring his Ability to be Inner Focus.

11. Meetan

Meetan Fizzytopian Idol

Blog Posts:
    Paying $250 to adopt this bby! Thanks!

12. 134

134 Believe that.

Blog Posts:
    Paying $200 to adopt this Lv. 01 (F) Qwilfish, and assigning her to a standard Poke Ball.

13. Faiyaa

Faiyaa Fizzy Bubbles ZA

Blog Posts:
    Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Qwilfish confirmed.

14. kawaiiconcept

kawaiiconcept New Member

Blog Posts:
    (might do an rp later)
    adopting this baby boy
    with $200
    and 1 of my 10 balls

15. 134

134 Believe that.

Blog Posts:
    Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Darumaka confirmed.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Timburr confirmed.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Misdreavus confirmed.

16. King Ghidorah!

King Ghidorah! New Member

Blog Posts:
    Today is Arbor Day and as such, it's time for tree care. So I am adopting this guy with this $200 and putting him a Pokeball.

17. 134

134 Believe that.

Blog Posts:
    Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Seedot confirmed.

18. Maskerade

Maskerade Member

Blog Posts:
    ((Time for a bit of retcon))

[​IMG]
    "Well Bomber... guess we're lost."

The man's resigned tone contrasted with his deep, booming voice. The sight of a man that large hulking around with his shoulders down in defeat was almost pitiful, if one didn't know who the giant was or how he'd wound up stranded in the foreign land of Fizzytopia.

The Geodude floating behind him shook his head, encouraging his long-time partner to keep going; they'd been through too much to give up just because they'd lost direction. If they quit now, that meant the monster responsible for Heiml's destruction won, and they would have failed to keep the promise made to Champion Gottfried.

Hanson Briggs went by many names in the Heimlan Army. The demolitions expert was affectionately referred to by his fellow soldiers as "Werebear", "Gentle Giant" and "Big Time Briggs", among other nicknames, and to his knowledge, there wasn't anyone back home who had a problem with him. Indeed, just about everyone who met Hanson grew fond of the man... except for one person, he reckoned. And the Champion had all but confirmed his suspicion in their last encounter.

"Someone betrayed Heiml", Mister Gottfried said. For some reason, he chose to save me... He must've known what was gonna happen! So why me? Them guys were all much smarter than me - Commander Wolfe, Lieutenant Ford, good ol' Nathan... Why did the Champion choose to send me here in search of Professor Pine? I.... I would've stayed behind if he'd let me! I would've faced those bombs and... and died with my mates back home... That's what should have happened!

But orders were orders, and there was nobody higher in the chain of command than Gottfried Haraldson. The Champion's word was absolute, and there was always a reason behind everything he said or did. So if he thought Hanson would serve Heiml better by surviving to find Rorik Pine... that was the fate he'd have to live with.

"He wouldn't have said nothing about no traitor if he didn't want us to pick up on that, don'tcha think?" he asked his partner, not really expecting an answer. He was mostly trying to convince himself there was more to Gottfried's orders than met the eye. "I mean... Professor Pine won't be much help by himself now that... ah, man..."

The thought of Heiml ravaged in a nuclear raid was a reality both unspeakably painful to think about and still too strange to come to grips with. Was everyone really... gone?

A sudden punch to Hanson's arm snapped him back to reality. Had Bomber found something?!

"HEY! What was that f-... what do you mean, up there?"

Following the Geodude's pointing finger to the mountain range up ahead, Hanson saw the unmistakable smoke of an explosion rise from between the boulders. The hell was going on up there?
    Picking up the pace, Werebear and Bomber rushed towards the site of the blast; it took them around ten minutes to make, and by the time they got there, all they found was rubble - although Hanson could swear he caught a glimpse of a winged creature flee the scene from the corner of his eye.

"This... this was a cave. Bomber, come on buddy, let's get to work!"

If there was one thing the demolitions expert knew how to handle, other than explosives, it was the debris they caused. He'd been in countless rescue missions on bombing sites back when the war with Saigo was at its most violent, and it was just something one couldn't forget. Masterfully, putting all of his monstrous strength to good use, Hanson removed rock after rock until the cave's entrance was almost visible again. And then, suddenly, a powerful blast of water from the other side made short work of the remaining rubble, pushing the surprised giant back in the process.

"What the?... Hey little guys, whatcha doin' here?!"

Shocked but glad to find any trace of life under all that stone, Hanson smiled at the sight of three Pokemon making it out of the tunnel mostly unharmed: a Nidoran, a Stufful and a Totodile.

"I'm real glad you're okay! The hell happened here? Look, hum... my name's Hanson, and this is Bomber," he stammered, never having been any good with introductions. "Are you guys all alone here?"

The three Pokemon exchanged silent glances, and the sadness in their eyes told Hanson all he needed to know. They were alone, but they weren't supposed to be...

-----

The Aerodactyl flew away from the mountain, effortlessly carrying the human on his back. Looking back at the wreckage, and the unexpected arrival of a new player on the scene, Hush frowned, but that scowl soon turned into a strange smile.

Well this was far from a resounding success. I couldn't finish off old Hemlock - old drunkard's probably lost somewhere with a massive hangover, and left his Pokemon behind... And seriously, of all the idiots they could've saved, they choose that knucklehead? Hanson freaking Briggs? This is hilarious!

Excited at the prospect of a new face joining the ever-growing puzzle, Hush ordered Abaddon to speed up. The more players Heiml and Saigo sent against him, the more fun he'd have!

--------------

OoC: Adopting this Male Geodude with $200 and putting him in my last PokeBall.

Thanks!

19. 134

134 Believe that.

Blog Posts:
    Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Geodude confirmed.

20. Meetan

Meetan Fizzytopian Idol

Blog Posts:
    The last time Alice had come into the Adoption Centre, it had been for the flighty member of the electric mouse clan. Maya was pretty happy with her, spending a lot of time in the trees or playing with Peaches, Alice's Pichu. Spring was in full swing now, the Snowdown a distant memory in the Cloud Garden, and Alice and her team spent more time outdoors than they had in quite a while. They all liked to play, she and Farren enjoyed a good nap, or she'd paddle in the water. The Pokemon Alice had in mind might enjoy the latter, although the idol was worried she might get stabbed.

Walking in, she looked very much the diva celebrity: hair twisted into an over-the-shoulder plait, designer sunglasses partially obscuring her blue eyes and made-up face. Bright green flowers were studded into Alice's ears, matching well with the Alolan print bustier tank cropped onto her torso in pinks and vibrant verdant. Darker green leaves were stitched onto the trainer's flat shoes, pasty legs on show in tiny blue shorts. Yep, it was the kind of outfit that Kara the Koffing approved of, except Alice smelled of summer perfume and not poisonous gas. That had been a real habit to kick from the Pokemon... And she wasn't quite there yet.

As usual, Alice knew where she was headed, making her way to the section where water-types were kept. The population of the Adoption Centre fluctuated, but the Goldeen had been there for a while now. Alice approached the glass, a friendship bracelet on one wrist and pink tote hanging off the other, from which delicate fingers procured a Poke Ball and the $200 fee required of her. “Okay, Goldeen. I still don't have a nickname in mind for you, unfortunately, but I thought we could maybe figure it out together.” She offered. “I have plenty of watery friends back at home for you, so you won't be lonely. Unless you like it that way.” Poliwag, Krabby- had Goldeen ever known them?

She would find out, she supposed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.