• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Adventure of Champions: Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well... just pepperoni I guess," he said after a moment of thinking. "But I guess other people usually get more stuff, but I don't get why people need all those mushrooms and olives and anchovies and pepper and who knows what else to make a pizza good since it's plenty good enough as it is with just cheese and sauce and... wow, I'm doing it again. Sorry."

"Well, some people just like to make their pizzas more interesting," Valencia replied, "And maybe some of them don't think a regular pizza is good enough."

Travis listened to the conversation as he ate his own pizza, which was certainly better than expected.

"This... this is... DELICIOUS!" Aerith said after tasting her food. She then began to eat the pizza in much larger bites.

"Eh, pizza is pizza whether it has a lot of stuff or not," Danny commented, taking a rather large bite in the middle of the sentence so the end was a bit garbled.

"Have you never even had pizza before?" Buddy asked, a bit surprised by Aerith's excitement.

"I guess so," Valencia sighed as she took another bite of her meal.

I can't believe he took a bite in mid-sentence like that, she thought.

"Agreed," Travis said, not caring that Danny was talking with his mouth full.

"No. Travis always gives me fruits or salads," Aerith replied.

In just a few minutes, Danny was done with his pizza. "Do you guys want to do anything else today before the contest?" he asked, which reminded himself of how nervous he was.

"Wow, that sounds like it could get boring pretty quickly," Buddy said.

"Not that I can think of," Valencia replied simply, "For some reason I'm not feeling very adventurous at the moment..."

"Ok then, why don't we go back to the rooms?" Danny suggested. "I gotta start getting ready soon anyway."

"Actually...I just got an idea," Valencia said with a smile, "How about we all do some training together? Maybe not battle each other, but at least do group training."

"That sounds great! That way we aren't wasting time, but we're having fun while doing something together!" Danny said cheerfully, glad that somebody suggested something to take his mind off of his performance. "I think I saw a sign for a park not too far from here. There should be a nice, grassy area for battles and stuff so it would be great for us."

"Sounds like a plan, then!" Valencia exclaimed, "¡Vamos!"

"Yeah, and let's go!" Danny called out, not realizing that's what Valencia had just said. He started jogging toward the entrance of the mall causing Buddy to have to run after him.

Drew finished eating, and quickly followed Danny out. He didn't like to admit it, but he has yet to battle with his first Pokemon, which made him somewhat antsy.

Valencia rolled her eyes with a smile; she was starting to get used to Danny's constant running. She finished what little was left of her meal, and walked for the exit at a casual pace.

Travis quickly rose from his seat and followed, a half-eaten slice of pizza held in his mouth. He was glad that they were finally going to do something exciting. Aerith walked close by, content to just be moving.

Danny emerged from the mall and started heading in the direction of the park. "Ok Buddy, time for some last minute training," he said. "Let's show our new friend Tess how it's done." Then he turned around. "Come on guys! We won't have any time to actually train at this rate!" he called to his friends.

"I'm coming!" Valencia chuckled. "I'm coming~!" she said again with a sigh inflected into her voice.

James followed behind Valencia and Danny, his partner Arthur at his side as the Pokemon walked without a trace of care in the penguin's face.

"Huh?" Danny looked back at Valencia with a bit of a confused look. Why did she say it like that? he wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom